Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========~~~~~~~~~~{Sunday Morning Thread 1/19/2014]~~~~~~~~~~==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
The local Rec center I worked at had a ZOO [1960's]. Lion , cheetah , spider monkey , chimp , mandrill [ baboon like] , oscolot [ sp ]like a small leopard and a rattlesnake . I never fed them but hosed the cages . We also had a small train -maybe a mile of track . Haven't been to the NC Zoo in thirty years and have been to the Osh Kosh Zoo in Wisc.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
If a bra is called an over the shoulder boulder holder, should men's underwear be called an under the butt nut hut?

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
That's awesome! Ever do the animal feeding or pictures? I think I have more fun at zoos than my kids. If I lived near one I'd have a season pass. In Vegas at the MGM I had a pic taken holding a lion cub, the softest thing I've ever touched.. Amazing experience

We usually do the giraffe feeding, which is pretty cool. Sometimes the kids get to ride the camels. It's was a little chilly yesterday, so that stuff wasn't going on. We always hit up the petting zoo, and the kids absolutely love feeding and petting the animals in there. No major animals, but some pretty cool stuff. These weird little goats are the best part of that, and the three camels that can be pet.

My favorite parts are the gorilla exhibit, tiger, lion and penguins. I just remembered we got some really good pics at the gorilla and lion exhibits also. It was a good day. My yr old has gotten into watching Mighty Joe Young, so him getting to really take in that exhibit yesterday was pretty awesome. There was one gorilla who sat right in front of my son, and they just stared each other down lol.

The only downfall with the zoo is the walking. My legs and lower back are killing me today. Glad I have tomorrow off of work.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I've actually heard of those two. However, their signatures weren't as familiar. Thanks for the lesson!:D

Well what about these?

Attachments

• 1390162798152.jpg
    1390162798152.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 1390162819961.jpg
    1390162819961.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 1390162869612.jpg
    1390162869612.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 21

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I posted late last night that I had my 40th bday party and the boys each made me a card that has me laughing really good. I didn't get to share the pics though so here they are. LOL!!!

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1390176464.799979.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1390176476.082457.jpg

I don't know if you can read them or not but they are pretty funny. The best is the "don't bed the corners" piece that my son added! I did teach them well I guess!!! I love the floating head card... So reminds me of the rookie cards and league leader cards from the 60s!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Afternoon/Evening Gents! Organizing my collection during the Seahawks/49ers game. This cold is kicking my arse so it feels good just sitting on the couch. Hopefully the Seahawks get a good game going as it is not starting off well.

I did receive another redemption card from Topps yesterday:

2013 Topps Chrome Jose Fernandez RC Red Refractor Autograph 23/25:
org2.jpg
org3.jpg

[MENTION=2455]Bill Menard[/MENTION] - Happy Belated Birthday! Very cool cards your kids made for you :)

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I posted late last night that I had my 40th bday party and the boys each made me a card that has me laughing really good. I didn't get to share the pics though so here they are. LOL!!!

View attachment 28800
View attachment 28801

I don't know if you can read them or not but they are pretty funny. The best is the "don't bed the corners" piece that my son added! I did teach them well I guess!!! I love the floating head card... So reminds me of the rookie cards and league leader cards from the 60s!

Happy BDay Bill, evening everyone

A_Pharis

View attachment 28800
View attachment 28801

Happy Birthday!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
You talking about the quick one? If so, he sounded like an idiot lol! I love the Seahawks, but that was a ton of ego right there.

Haha yeah, the one with Erin Andrews, cracked me up, it was a lot of ego, but he just made the play, emotions were running high, I loved it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts