Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Panini's first preview gallery - 2014 Donruss Classics baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
This looks insanely nice. I already see a Roger Bresnahan relic. Plus that Walter Johnson cut looks incredible - this will be big!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Thanks, a little disappointed with the checklist, Dawson only appears on several auto/memorabilia cards all serial numbered 10 and less.

That's disappointing? I would kill for low numbered cards of the player I collect ( Ron Santo) but we know that will not happen :p

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
That's disappointing? I would kill for low numbered cards of the player I collect ( Ron Santo) but we know that will not happen :p

Just disappointing for me because I was hoping to see Dawson on some base and some of the cooler inserts. Chasing autos #10 and under becomes frustrating. Usually few hit eBay and usually the ones that do have owners who think they are worth more than what the cards eBay value really is. Santo should be in more releases!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Just disappointing for me because I was hoping to see Dawson on some base and some of the cooler inserts. Chasing autos #10 and under becomes frustrating. Usually few hit eBay and usually the ones that do have owners who think they are worth more than what the cards eBay value really is. Santo should be in more releases!

I could not agree more. if nothing more he could have some base, or even lowed inserts like you said about Dawson.

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Thanks, a little disappointed with the checklist, Dawson only appears on several auto/memorabilia cards all serial numbered 10 and less.

Disappointed I don't see Doerr on the checklist as well--would of been exciting to chase some of these designs that look really nice. May still go for a few Sox (World Series designs?) but in the end looks like the wallet will be heavier for all the jewelry I have to buy for my gf from Xmas. 😄😥

Thanks,
Jeff

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Disappointed I don't see Doerr on the checklist as well--would of been exciting to chase some of these designs that look really nice. May still go for a few Sox (World Series designs?) but in the end looks like the wallet will be heavier for all the jewelry I have to buy for my gf from Xmas. 😄😥

Thanks,
Jeff

LOL!

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
Disappointed I don't see Doerr on the checklist as well--would of been exciting to chase some of these designs that look really nice. May still go for a few Sox (World Series designs?) but in the end looks like the wallet will be heavier for all the jewelry I have to buy for my gf from Xmas. 

Thanks,
Jeff

Agreed on the lack of Doerr but with Pesky, Dom Dimaggio, Speaker, Ferrell and Williams there will be plently of stuff to spend money on. Can't wait!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Haha! Yeah it will be fun. It's one of the group breaks this week...so it's not all for my personal enjoyment. :-/ (BTW - The Cubs are still available)

Never know if Dawson will be in a Cubs uni or an Expos uni, in the Hall of Fame product he is in both and I keep waiting for more product of him in a Red Sox or Marlins uni

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts