Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 BDP Refractors question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Dumb question, did the refractors on 2015 BDP had the legend "refractor" or "refractors" on the back? Also without serial numbering?
I'm having trouble identifying one from a regular Chrome card.

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
I think they stopped putting the "refractor" designation under the card number years ago. None of the color refractors have them either I think, just numbered.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
I think they stopped putting the "refractor" designation under the card number years ago. None of the color refractors have them either I think, just numbered.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Thank you. And with the refractor not being numbered and not "refracting" very much, it was a bit confusing. Only under the direct light there's a small difference.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Thank you. And with the refractor not being numbered and not "refracting" very much, it was a bit confusing. Only under the direct light there's a small difference.
It's awful but I think they brought it back the refractor label at least for draft

Collecting: Phil Bickford, Brandon Wood (still), Yankees and Rockies

Members online