Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Will Clark Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Any of you guys interested in this?

2013 Tribute Will Clark Giants uniform blue refractor autograph 32/50:
shop35.jpg

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Wish I had the gumption to scan everything like you Drew...BigHurtHOF.com goes live in its new form in the next week or so. I have maybe 1/4th of the cards scanned for the site...and that's just the stuff I already had scanned over the years...and doesn't include several thousand that I never intend to scan. I salute you.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Anyone else see this listing: 2005 Donruss Prime Patches Will Clark Patch 5 16 RARE | eBay

Thoughts? The seller's name clearly indicates he's a Will Clark collector, but I don't recognize it.

Yeah he's good, Pete, but I don't think the Patch is legit. Not his fault but wrong part of jersey. Did u get the 4 PC one /13. I offered he countered , just didn't like that most were only Orange but still nice

Ryan

ajw

Jan 27, 2009
New York, NY
Welcome back, great site

Ryan

Yay!!! I keep adding to mine... I need to do a card count. Thanks again for your help with mine oh so long ago. Cant possibly thank you enough.

Wish I had the gumption to scan everything like you Drew...BigHurtHOF.com goes live in its new form in the next week or so. I have maybe 1/4th of the cards scanned for the site...and that's just the stuff I already had scanned over the years...and doesn't include several thousand that I never intend to scan. I salute you.

Thanks for the kind words, guys. I'm glad others enjoy the site. I only wish I had more time to update it more frequently.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Anyone else see this listing: 2005 Donruss Prime Patches Will Clark Patch 5 16 RARE | eBay

Thoughts? The seller's name clearly indicates he's a Will Clark collector, but I don't recognize it.

I agree with Ryan. I passed on it. I need that version, but didn't like the patch. Legit seller though. I picked up the other one he had listed, just passed on that one since I'm not 100% sure the patch matches card.

ajw

Jan 27, 2009
New York, NY
I'm not 100% sure the patch matches card.

Agreed entirely. Almost no chance, from my point of view. What a bummer, as someone (likely) destroyed a great card. I also feel bad for the seller, who appears (from his Ebay ID) to be a fellow Will Clark fan and collector.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Agreed entirely. Almost no chance, from my point of view. What a bummer, as someone (likely) destroyed a great card. I also feel bad for the seller, who appears (from his Ebay ID) to be a fellow Will Clark fan and collector.

Yeah he's actually on here, Petesahut, i think. He has a nice "mini" collection like Allen n Ginter , Gypsy Quesn stuff etc that I think he is turning his focus onto. N yes it's weird someone prob destroyed the original patch unless DLP really screwed up

Ryan

petesahuttt

Sep 15, 2010
Yep, it's me. I'm trying to well off some more of my Clark collection to fund the new mini collection. I agree about that Prime Patches, either Donruss effed it up or a patch faker got their hands on it. I bought it back around the time of release and hadn't really even heard of people faking patches but I suppose it's possible as I really did research it's provenance. In any case, it's one of many cards I'm looking to move. I've listed a few key pieces on ebay but I have alot more. I will share my photobucket at the end, feel free to check it out and see if there's anything anyone here could use. I have been out of work for just about a year now, by choice, so being retired at 39 has a major drawback of not having the funds to blow picking up Clark stuff that we all know tends to go way higher than it should in the grand scheme of things. I would also be willing to trade some of the lower-end stuff for tobacco-sized mini's as well.
Pete
Clark PC Photos by petesahutt | Photobucket
Check the sub-albums too, I have a lot of unlicensed and oddball things too
Cheers!

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Andrew and I might be the only 2 Will Clark guys that still care that much about these discs, but just marked this off my need list and I'm glad to finally have the panel. I had a fairly beat up single, but this is definitely an upgrade.

full.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Andrew and I might be the only 2 Will Clark guys that still care that much about these discs, but just marked this off my need list and I'm glad to finally have the panel. I had a fairly beat up single, but this is definitely an upgrade.

full.jpg

Nope, you can add me. Where did you find it?

Ryan

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Nope, you can add me. Where did you find it?

Ryan

A collector that messaged me with a few other discs to sell as well. Still working on a deal for others, but not nearly as big of names. Might be getting a Dawson and Hershiser as well. Had to have the Clark though. I've had a heck of time finishing these off, still need Our Own Tea and then I think I'll be complete.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
A collector that messaged me with a few other discs to sell as well. Still working on a deal for others, but not nearly as big of names. Might be getting a Dawson and Hershiser as well. Had to have the Clark though. I've had a heck of time finishing these off, still need Our Own Tea and then I think I'll be complete.

Very nice Nolan ! I need to go through and see what I have n need. I've never seen your newest addition.

Ryan

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Very nice Nolan ! I need to go through and see what I have n need. I've never seen your newest addition.

Ryan

This is only the 3rd one I've seen, first of the panel. Andrew found a single a few years ago, and I still needed it at that time. I bought my fairly junky one from Randall, but was very thankful to get it in any form, then this panel. Not sure if they truly are RARE exactly, but they definitely don't show themselves on the open market very often.

ajw

Jan 27, 2009
New York, NY
This is only the 3rd one I've seen, first of the panel. Andrew found a single a few years ago, and I still needed it at that time. I bought my fairly junky one from Randall, but was very thankful to get it in any form, then this panel. Not sure if they truly are RARE exactly, but they definitely don't show themselves on the open market very often.

Awesome pick up! I used to walk by a Key Foods on the Lower East Side of Manhattan and I was just convinced there was a case of tea in the back room somewhere with all sorts of these. I'm sure of it!

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Awesome pick up! I used to walk by a Key Foods on the Lower East Side of Manhattan and I was just convinced there was a case of tea in the back room somewhere with all sorts of these. I'm sure of it!

My old neighborhood where I was born and raised. Key Foods still around?

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, let me know!

ajw

Jan 27, 2009
New York, NY
Random question - this appears on the Beckett Will Clark checklist:

1994 Giants Team Issue The 1993 Giants Clark/Williams/Bonds

Anyone know what that is?

Latest posts