Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******* Saturday Morning Thread ********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Who's got or is familiar with the MLB Rule Book? After watching the amazing catch by JB Shuck from last night I'm curious to what it says about a player leaving the field on a catch. One would think that if the outfielder doesn't land in the field of play after making a catch and he goes over the wall (basically catching the ball in the stands) it would be a homerun but obviously not. Great catch either way

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
I was roaming through my commons, and this was buried in one of my boxes thought [MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION] might be interested. ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1375541966.494723.jpg

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, let me know!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas. Long day ahead. Have to mow the yard, the replace some sheet rock in the bathroom, then mud/tape/sand the bathroom. I hate sheet rock.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Hit up some garage sales this morning. Found a kodak easy share digital camera for $5. I was going to get a photo printer, but they couldn't find the cords for it

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning fellas National was ok on card wise and there seemed to be more people selling vintage a couple new dealers had wax and not a lot of just plain cards to be had

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Also I don't kbow if you guys seen the chat yesterday from the National. But Ralphie did good on his NT Basketball

And I and Sean (Goldenegg1) help me break the Bowman Platium and I pulled a cool card from it numbered to 10 and the I busted
2013 Topps museum and got a case hit from that and I went with Alex (PNW) and we busted a box each of prospects,and draft picks and I got so color out of my box bit he did not do so well :lol:

I'll scan them in a little bit too
You guys will like it I'm sure :p

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good morning gents!

Buddy made me do the free Saturday CrossFit workout this morning... I'm dead right now

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I was roaming through my commons, and this was buried in one of my boxes thought [MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION] might be interested. View attachment 19983

Pretty nice Belle there :)

Is it the black or red? Tough to tell from the pic.

Thanks for the shout out either way. Of course I've got a home for a guy like that ;)

---

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL

Thanks for the shout out either way. Of course I've got a home for a guy like that ;)

---

All I know is its a gold label

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL

---

Just looked it up, it's the black

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL

---

If you want it, shoot me your addy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts