Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NYY 2015 Season Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
No idea why they signed him, and at that Price? Real head-scratcher...

At least the Sox over-paid Porcello so the Drew contract wasn't the worst Contract in the Division.

I think soon enough Pablo's contract will look awful. I've watched him since double A and while I rooted for him, he has just been OK most of his career minus times in the post season.

I'm loving Arods swing right now, looks a lot better and quicker than the last time we saw him

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
The way AROD is playing he is going to pass Mays soon. I think the Yankees should pay him the bonus. don't know if they will should be interesting.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
The way AROD is playing he is going to pass Mays soon. I think the Yankees should pay him the bonus. don't know if they will should be interesting.
They should because the signed the contract, I hate when teams do this kinda crap. The Yankees doing that to Arod like the Angels trying to get over on Josh Hamilton, it's bs. Maybe teams will start thinking ahead and putting outs in contracts but until then, I think teams need to do what they say

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
The Yankees should just accept the fact that AROD will without question pass Willie Mays...pay the bonus and relax, I don't think he will pass or let alone catch the Bambino...$6 million is luxury car gas money for the Yankees...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
The Yankees should just accept the fact that AROD will without question pass Willie Mays...pay the bonus and relax, I don't think he will pass or let alone catch the Bambino...$6 million is luxury car gas money for the Yankees...

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I'm glad to see hes been accepted by the home fans.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Arod is playing 3rd base tonight. He also played in every game so far. I guess they have confidence in the 40 year old. He has been looking sharp IMO.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Arod is playing 3rd base tonight. He also played in every game so far. I guess they have confidence in the 40 year old. He has been looking sharp IMO.

Agreed. A very pleasant surprise. I didn't expect much with the age and missing an entire year but he has looked good so far

Members online