Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@@@@@@@Tuesday Morning Thread@@@@@

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Just want to let you all know I will not be on as much for the next few days, I found out about 10 min ago my uncle (dad's brother) passed around 3am from a heart attack in his sleep. We knew he was sick and all, but regardless. He'll be buried next to my dad

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Just want to let you all know I will not be on as much for the next few days, I found out about 10 min ago my uncle (dad's brother) passed around 3am from a heart attack in his sleep. We knew he was sick and all, but regardless. He'll be buried next to my dad

RIP to your uncle. My condolences.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell

Sorry for your loss.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

Very sorry to hear. Keep your head up, we're here when you need us.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts