Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thank you K-mart!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I was running all over today getting nothing done. Went my my local mall to blow off steam to buy some packs but the store is gone. So i ended up at K-Mart. havent been there in 20 years. Saw they had on sale the 2016 topps jumbo pack/box for 10 bucks. Pulled this! Made my day much better!
LAGARES%20JUAN_zpsravkmzwl.jpg

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I agree. I have no idea why Topps does this crap. Yet I sold my Colon for $25.

I guess for being Topps, we kind of have to appreciate their transparency with these. And I can see the appeal. If my team made a postseason run (WS appearance for sure) of be all over a set like that as a tribute

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
Awesome hit from retail! Our K-Mart just closed. Was hoping to get some good deals on their cards since "everything in the store" was marked way down. Their card section was completely gone though. I'm sure the subcontractor group who handles that particular stores cards pulled what they had.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Awesome hit from retail! Our K-Mart just closed. Was hoping to get some good deals on their cards since "everything in the store" was marked way down. Their card section was completely gone though. I'm sure the subcontractor group who handles that particular stores cards pulled what they had.

They had hardly anything there. Mostly that magic stuff

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
We haven't had k-mart here in like 15 years. I miss it. We used to shop the all the time. Brings back good childhood memories.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts