Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Hey guys! I have these cards available if anyone is interested...some of these might fit very well with your collection ;) FS/FT Henrich Button /7, Sandberg GU bat barrel auto /10, Piazza auto /15 and dual logo patch /75

Two cards down and two left. If any of you guys are interested in either of these two just shoot me a PM:

2003 UD Ultimate Collection Greg Maddux/Roger Clemens dual logo patch 56/75: $80
april1.jpg
april2.jpg

2014 National Treasures Tommy Henrich button 7/7: $120
february5.jpg
february6.jpg

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011

Bat markings don't have to be the player's jersey number necessarily. Not sure what significance 10 has on this bat, but I wouldn't worry about it not being legitimate just because he never wore #10 - you going after this one?

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
A I don't like it one bit! We know he wore 21 and 29 but 10??? They had to have mixed up the knobs somehow. That's someone else's bat knob. Unless it was a recycled bat?

I'm currently doing research with a twins expect on team history. If I can find something that says it real I will go after it. If I come up blank I will pass

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
I'm currently doing research with a twins expect on team history. If I can find something that says it real I will go after it. If I come up blank I will pass

Well he did use that Model number but so did a host of players including Eddie Murray and Don Baylor.
I have a Bob Gibson like that. I purchased it with out doing research and now I own it after the fact. Only reason I still have it is because of how rare Gibby high end stuff it.
Let us know what you find out.

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Here is a recent pickup of mine. A nice 1/1 jumbo Reggie Jackson flannel patch card. These flannel patches are much better en the 1987 jackson jerseys that have recently been used also.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    334.6 KB · Views: 18

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Well he did use that Model number but so did a host of players including Eddie Murray and Don Baylor.
I have a Bob Gibson like that. I purchased it with out doing research and now I own it after the fact. Only reason I still have it is because of how rare Gibby high end stuff it.
Let us know what you find out.

Bat knob markings are most commonly the player's jersey number to tell whose is whose in the clubhouse, but it doesn't necessarily have to be his number. Some bats are unmarked on the knob, some are marked with something symbolic other than the jersey number. I too look forward to christensen's research but I don't think it's an immediate red flag that he never wore #10 . Unless you've read something different in the past

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Bat knob markings are most commonly the player's jersey number to tell whose is whose in the clubhouse, but it doesn't necessarily have to be his number. Some bats are unmarked on the knob, some are marked with something symbolic other than the jersey number. I too look forward to christensen's research but I don't think it's an immediate red flag that he never wore [URL=http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=10]#10 [/URL] . Unless you've read something different in the past

It is his correct model number from late 60's to late 70's. My current research says it could have something to do with his panama national team. Still looking into it. I want to look up other players that had this same model number and see if they wore #10 . If they wore number 10 are they a player topps has produced bat relics from. Making progress!

Latest posts