Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Thursday 1/28********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all!

A little trivia question for ya...

How can you talk for a minute straight and never say/use the letter A?

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Morning!! Hope to dig through some boxes today.

image_43.jpeg

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

19 degrees on Monday to 58 degrees on Friday. Cincy weather changes drastically each week. The o'le saying in Cincy, 'You like the weather, stick around, it'll change'.

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Was informed user day that OT is going to be nuts, for a few months. Have a jet coming back, that had a battery explode in it. Customer got a new jet, but we have to tear this one down and rebuild it to be a demo. Going to put our daily jobs behind a few weeks.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
G'morning fellas. Was informed user day that OT is going to be nuts, for a few months. Have a jet coming back, that had a battery explode in it. Customer got a new jet, but we have to tear this one down and rebuild it to be a demo. Going to put our daily jobs behind a few weeks.

OT is good for the card budget

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
This was asked at my blackjack table last weekend so it's fresh in my memory. Had no clue at the time.

That's funny, I actually just read it in a book, one of the Jack Reacher series, I think it was called A Wanted Man, thought it was an interesting tidbit

Members online