Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hall of Fame Game-Used List?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Does anyone have an up-to-date list of Hall of Famers who have at least 1 game-used card?

GUCD231

Apr 21, 2009
DEER PARK,NY
Baseball HOF List

Hank Aaron
Louis Aparicio
Luke Appling
Roberto Alomar
Walter Alston
Sparky Anderson
Richie Ashburn
Ernie Banks
Johnny Bench
Yogi Berra
Bert Blyleven
Wade Boggs
Lou Boudreau
George Brett
Lou Brock
Jim Bunning
Roy Campanella
Rod Carew
Steve Carlton
Gary Carter
Orlando Cepeda
Roberto Clemente
Ty Cobb
Bobby Cox
Joe Cronin
Andre Dawson
Leon Day (glove)
Dizzy Dean
Bill Dickey
Joe DiMaggio
Bobby Doerr
Don Drysdale
Leo Durocher
Dennis Eckersley
Johnny Evers
Bob Feller
Rollie Fingers
Carlton Fisk
Whitey Ford
Nellie Fox
Jimmy Foxx
Frank Frisch
Lou Gehrig
Charles Gehringer
Bob Gibson
Tom Glavine
Rich Gossage
Burleigh Grimes
Tony Gywnn
Rickey Henderson
Bill Herman
Roger Hornsby
Jim Hunter
Reggie Jackson
Fergie Jenkins
Walter Johnson (ball)
Al Kaline
George Kell
Harmon Killebrew
Sandy Koufax
Barry Larkin
Tony LaRussa
Tom Lasorda
Bob Lemon
Frank Lindstrom
Greg Maddux
Mickey Mantle
Juan Marichal
Eddie Mathews
Christy Mathewson
Willie Mays
Bill Mazeroski
Joe Medwick
Willie McCovey
Johnny Mize
Paul Molitor
Joe Morgan
Eddie Murray
Stan Musial
Hal Newhouser
Phil Niekro
Mel Ott
Satchel Paige
Jim Palmer
Tony Perez
Gaylord Perry
Kirby Puckett
Pee wee Reese
Jim Rice
Cal Ripken
Phil Rizzuto
Robin Roberts
Frank Robinson
Brooks Robinson
Jackie Robinson
Babe Ruth
Nolan Ryan
Ryan Sandberg
Ron Santo
Billy Southworth
Mike Schmidt
Red Schoendienst
Tom Seaver
Enos Slaughter
Ozzie Smith
Duke Snider
Warren Spahn
Willie Stargell
Casey Stengel
Don Sutton
Bruce Sutter
Frank Thomas
Joe Torre
Honus Wagner
Earl Weaver
Hoyt Wilhelm
Billy Williams
Ted Williams
Dave Winfield
Early Wynn
Carl Yastrzemski

Game Used Bats

Earl Averill
Frank Baker
Dave Bancroft
Jim Bottomley
Frank Chance
Mickey Cochrane
Eddie Collins
Sam Crawford
Kiki Cuyler
Larry Doby
Rick Ferrell
Josh Gibson (seat)
Goose Goslin
Hank Greenberg

Lefty Grove
Bucky Harris
Harry Heilmann
Miller Huggins
Monte Irvin
Willie Keeler
George Kelly
Ralph Kiner
Chuck Klein
Nap Lajoie
Tony Lazzeri
Heinie Manush
John McGraw
Sam Rice
Edd Roush
Al Simmons
George Sisler
Tris Speaker
Enos Slaughter
Bill Terry
Joe Tinker
Arky Vaughan
Paul Waner
Lloyd Waner
Zack Wheat
Hack Wilson

Last edited:

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks. I guess Panini will be adding Bresnehan and Hartnett, at least, in Donruss Classics.

Don Sutter and Bruce Sutton.

Last edited:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
National treasures did a great job at adding a chunk of these in one swoop. Bresnahan will be a nice add and one I'll be looking for.
Walter johnson you could buy an auto for the cost of the ball card

GUCD231

Apr 21, 2009
DEER PARK,NY
Thanks. I guess Panini will be adding Bresnehan and Hartnett, at least, in Donruss Classics.

Don Sutter and Bruce Sutton.

That's what I hear, not sure how limited they will be though.

Sutter and Sutton are on the list:D

National treasures did a great job at adding a chunk of these in one swoop. Bresnahan will be a nice add and one I'll be looking for.
Walter johnson you could buy an auto for the cost of the ball card

I am sure you won't be alone. And yeah the Johnson is ridiculously priced for a piece of baseball........but I would love to have one myself.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008

My too-subtle way of pointing out that it's Don SUTTON and Bruce SUTTER. Unless they gay-married each other and took each other's names, which would be newsworthy.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Frank Chance individual bat card will be in there as well - I told you it was coming ;).
Agreed on the Johnson ball piece - would love to have one but think about the amount of baseballs he's touched - it isn't THAT rare. With that being said it's #1 on my want list at the moment

That's what I hear, not sure how limited they will be though.

I am sure you won't be alone. And yeah the Johnson is ridiculously priced for a piece of baseball........but I would love to have one myself.

nomar_collector

Apr 21, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Dang. I just (one week ago) decided to sell my HOF GU/auto collection. And now this comes and slaps me in the face...hahaha.

I had everyone who'd been released in a product except Leon Day (glove) and Walter Johnson. I'm down about 30 guys now.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
There are a lot of pesky ones in there that are difficult to locate. Before the 2012 national treasures there were tough ones that became easy (Lajoie, Collins, Waner, etc.). I'm almost done just go Southworth and Walter Johnson to go :D

Dang. I just (one week ago) decided to sell my HOF GU/auto collection. And now this comes and slaps me in the face...hahaha.

I had everyone who'd been released in a product except Leon Day (glove) and Walter Johnson. I'm down about 30 guys now.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I was never completely committed to the project, and I lost track of the list back around when Sutter was elected. Southworth is a new one for me. What kind of card did he have in which product? Sounds like an NT type of card, unless they snuck him into TTT on a multi-player card or something.

GUCD231

Apr 21, 2009
DEER PARK,NY
My too-subtle way of pointing out that it's Don SUTTON and Bruce SUTTER. Unless they gay-married each other and took each other's names, which would be newsworthy.

LMAO, I never noticed the now corrected mistake.

Frank Chance individual bat card will be in there as well - I told you it was coming ;).
Agreed on the Johnson ball piece - would love to have one but think about the amount of baseballs he's touched - it isn't THAT rare. With that being said it's #1 on my want list at the moment

You were right man, but still an awesome first ever GU piece.

I was never completely committed to the project, and I lost track of the list back around when Sutter was elected. Southworth is a new one for me. What kind of card did he have in which product? Sounds like an NT type of card, unless they snuck him into TTT on a multi-player card or something.

He's in 2012 NT about 16 cards in total up until Classics is released. It's a piece of worn cap.
102_5769_zps3c1a34e6.jpg

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
It's awesome - I'm hoping the print run for his new one will be decently sized so I can snag one kind of cheap (hoping not more than $50-$60). I haven't checked the checklist - is Southworth in there? If so again I hope the print run will be decently sized but either way I'll go for it.

You were right man, but still an awesome first ever GU piece.

GUCD231

Apr 21, 2009
DEER PARK,NY
It's awesome - I'm hoping the print run for his new one will be decently sized so I can snag one kind of cheap (hoping not more than $50-$60). I haven't checked the checklist - is Southworth in there? If so again I hope the print run will be decently sized but either way I'll go for it.

I'm not sure but I have seen Southworth on a triple so far #/25

Members online