Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Group BGS Submission March 2013 - Post Lists Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I finally got ahold of our rep - i think they invoiced this order as non-guaranteed (mistake on their part) and therefore he said the grades are done but the entering into the system hasn't happened yet...i'm on top of this I just don't have good news at this point.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
I finally got ahold of our rep - i think they invoiced this order as non-guaranteed (mistake on their part) and therefore he said the grades are done but the entering into the system hasn't happened yet...i'm on top of this I just don't have good news at this point.

So would tomorrow morning be a decent assumption?

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
When BGS screws up on anything other than the traditional due date subs, they claim the "we are doing you a favor" line, even if the agreed upon "deal" calls for specific things. Maybe this is the case, maybe not. That's just what I've dealt with

RipitRipken

Jan 4, 2013
Are they really "doing us a favor"? No business that is profit driven does a favor such as this.

I don't think it's a favor at all. I think that's their cop out for running a bad business a times. By allowing us to do this they're GAINING additional business that they normally wouldn't get. The fact that they slightly discount us is nothing compared to their added revenue.

I wonder what their profit margin is on each card. Graders probably spend what, 2 minutes per card? it probably takes 5 minutes to encase and another 5 minutes of processing if that. I bet they're making $8 per card or close to it.

Doing us a favor....ha, they know they have a monopoly on the market and we can't do anything about it.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Hopefully BGS doesn't drag [MENTION=1848]masonphillip[/MENTION] along all day. Figure if the grades were done yesterday, they should be getting them to Phil early this morning

Members online

Latest posts