Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Leaf Q - High End- Release 1/2015

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
It is with the most excitement that I introduce to you, 2014 LEAF Q.
Leaf Q is the highest end sports release to date for the company and we could not be more proud.

Each box will contain 10 cards. All super premium, we expect customers to appreicate the high end nature of this release as well as the phenomenal value delivered on the box level.

ONLY 999 individually numbered boxes are being produced.
These will be packedd into 333 3-box numbered cases.

2014_Leaf_Q_Sells_Sheets_Page1.jpg2014_Leaf_Q_Sells_Sheets_page2.jpgI2014_Leaf_Q_Sells_Sheets_Page3.jpg

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
It is with the most excitement that I introduce to you, 2014 LEAF Q.
Leaf Q is the highest end sports release to date for the company and we could not be more proud.

Each box will contain 10 cards. All super premium, we expect customers to appreicate the high end nature of this release as well as the phenomenal value delivered on the box level.

ONLY 999 individually numbered boxes are being produced.
These will be packedd into 333 3-box numbered cases.

View attachment 43036View attachment 43037IView attachment 43038

Hoping Dawson isn't in this one, looks way too expensive. In my opinion an auto numbered out 10 should be worth the same no matter what product it comes out of, not anymore just because the card company wants to classify a certain product as high end.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Interesting. I never really understood a multi sport product, especially ultra high end. I mean I personally have no interest other than Baseball, so if I got a kick a$$ boxing card or BBall card, I'd be flipping it anyways. I guess it is cool but not huge on it.

That all said, any idea on price or if you will get any to do a draft break?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Interesting. I never really understood a multi sport product, especially ultra high end. I mean I personally have no interest other than Baseball, so if I got a kick a$$ boxing card or BBall card, I'd be flipping it anyways. I guess it is cool but not huge on it.

That all said, any idea on price or if you will get any to do a draft break?

I think boxes will be $700 to $800 a box. so around 80 a card as its 10 cards per box

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
In the end, that is still almost 10K cards in the run. I would think that could water down the "awesomeness" of the cards eventually. Nobody wants to pay $80 for a grey swatch/auto numbered to 10 these day unless it's a big name.

If there happens to be any Garvey cards (not likely, given the wow factor he no longer delivers to pack busters), I will consider them as secondary market purchases only.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
I like the look and I'd be interested but I am a bit concerned about the checklist at this price point. There's 9990 cards and if we just say /25 is the average run for any one card, that's 400 subjects. Now clearly there'll be multiple styles of card for different players, maybe 4 or so, but that would be 100 players with 100 cards each.

My point is you know the checklist will have some super winners in it, but will the low end names make up for those? If it's $80/card, you better hope you have at least 3x $200 cards per box to make up for the 7x $10-20 cards.

byronscott4ever

Dec 3, 2009
I would be shocked if there are more than 50 different people in this--guessing different photo variations are the way they go

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
atl is 2160 per case

that brings it to $72per card

That's why I hope Dawson is not in this, I just paid that much for a Dawson Panini Button /6 and nothing coming out here looks to be better than a button lol. Guess I just don't understand the high end aspect of the hobby

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Agreed with what everyone is saying - $72 per card is kind of outrageous. Even for a really nice patch/auto unless you're a HOFer or future HOFer caliber player it's really, really tough to get that much and those must be the premium pieces for this. The only way this will really sell is if it gets a similar hype that exquisite basketball had where a patch auto from there goes 5x more than a patch auto of the same player from any other product.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
"Brian Gray, you puny little mortal being, how am I not included in this product?"

Q.jpg

[MENTION=1948]Leaf[/MENTION]

Last edited:

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
more info

In each 10 card box, at least 9 of the cards are autographed

ALL patches/material is Game, match or training used... No photo shoot material included...

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
You got a very good deal on the button--not sure how the Dawson market compares to the Doerr market but I just paid 5x that amount for the Panini button /5---and I consider that a good buy.

Thanks,
Jeff

Posted my first Dawson button in the Dawson thread today and I paid a little more for that one. The one incoming I recently won on eBay and I will post it when it comes in, but back to the topic of the thread.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I like the end-around with the MLB non-license. Can't use the team logos, but there's no problem sticking the "MLB Batter" logo front-and-center on some of these cards (same goes for Champion, to a lesser extent. Clever...

Members online

Latest posts