Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
To add "insult to injury" the postal weenie says "looks like a big truck ran over the mailer!" It frickin' looked like the "big truck" did a 'wheelie' on it!! This all happened back in '05 and I've never come close to acquiring another copy. Sad since this beauty only cost me $350. Got my money back and now can only laugh about it. Makes for a good story but sure would rather have the card......

Thats only the 3rd Ive see, (besides that ODD BALL card box I shoulda copied picture of)
Did you get to keep the card??

flarick

Apr 30, 2009
South Florida
Thats only the 3rd Ive see, (besides that ODD BALL card box I shoulda copied picture of)
Did you get to keep the card??

Naw....package was insured and was delivered in one of those USPS "designer plastic bags" for damaged stuff. Postal weenie only let me open the bag to check it out (and shoot a quick pic) before returning it to sender. Hind sight being what it is - should have kept it....coulda woulda shoulda but didn't.....

Tpm2780

Dec 27, 2012
Illinois
0112.jpg

0122.jpg

Members online