Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Feb 28, 2012
Syracuse
Bought a case of 2013 Draft and in the very first box, I pulled a Robert Kaminsky Bowman Chrome Black Printing Plate Auto. Any ideas on value? Just got through a few boxes and will open the rest tomorrow or Sunday. Pretty tired from work.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Mailday.

10325241_10154097092905082_9036293969702992163_n.jpg

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Also guys I have been meaning to apologize for my antics on here as of late. I am not a big fan of Kolten Wong, you guys are. We all have our favorites and dislikes. As far as me saying I could hit MLB level pitching I believe I can. I was good at baseball, its been my life since I was 4 years old. With time I have been able to hit well at every level I've played at from tball all the way to high school. JV sophmore year I hit .357 (at varsity I had 2 kids in front of me that were hitting well so I didn't move up) after that I became a pitcher which kept me at JV my junior year because of the position change, I did have a varsity jersey though incase I was needed.
My senior year I went 1 for 1 with a pinch hit double against a team who 1 hit us (my hit) he was throwing mid to high 80s with good movement. I really can hit. It was the fact that I couldn't field and had **** poor grades that kept me from the lineup. Anyway no one cares about that. However sorry guys I look forward to continuing my interactions with everyone here.
Sent from my ADR6350 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
What in the literal XXXX is wrong with this team?

I don't get it.

I just don't get it.

What is the problem?

Hitting has been a problem all year.Bullpen has sprung a leak too.Several players have regressed this year.I heard somewhere today team may be interested in trading for Stanton at some point.Doubt it will happen, but interesting to think about.

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
Hitting has been a problem all year.Bullpen has sprung a leak too.Several players have regressed this year.I heard somewhere today team may be interested in trading for Stanton at some point.Doubt it will happen, but interesting to think about.

May as well start rumors that they are going to trade for Trout and Kershaw as well...there's no way they trade for Stanton.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
There have been some questionable questionable decisions made within the course of this season and this week. Also I think its goofy to send down a guy the night after he gets hit to win a game, he should be starting today if anything. I think they are fine but who knows.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
What the hell, I'll dabble in some vintage.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    950.6 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    830.1 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 29

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008