Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ 10/2********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
All school events for tonite cancelled so a rare Friday nite with everyone home.

Don't worry, they're on their electronics and not paying any attention to the rest of the World...:lol:

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Morning all.
Last day of work for 9 days. Freaking excited
Time off is good. Headed to upstate NY Sunday for the salmon run. Will update you. My cousins report yesterday is the just moved into the river so I hope I hit it good. Just cohos so far but the kings and steelhead will be in soon. I should hit it just right with the rain.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Did a retail Jumbo pack of Donruss Football. Nothing too exciting value wise, but pretty cool looking inserts. Like the base card design too, but the foil name/team gets lost on the card. Cool to see legends like Namath, Bo, Emmitt and Sayers in base set too.

@Hawk8 : Is your little guy still collecting Brees? I got a base and GridironKings if you want 'em...

Yes, he is still collecting Brees, I recently traded for his second Brees auto.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Time off is good. Headed to upstate NY Sunday for the salmon run. Will update you. My cousins report yesterday is the just moved into the river so I hope I hit it good. Just cohos so far but the kings and steelhead will be in soon. I should hit it just right with the rain.

That's sounds like a lot of fun. I was surprised at the distinct difference in taste in the Atlantic to pacific salmon. no sockeye or silvers? Best of luck!