Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

EDIT: Ebay buyer is a complete psychopath BECAUSE ITS CARDCOP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deaconblues63

Oct 25, 2012
Let the man himself give you a walk-through of the madness.

http://cardcop05.blogspot.com/

I always find it helpful when I read cardcop's blog to think of him dressed as Batman and speaking in the voice of the Christian Bale version. He seems to think of himself as a super hero, the only one that can save the hobby and rid us the evil doers bent on the destruction of the hobby.

In all honesty, he demonstrates such serious mental illness, it's hard not to feel some level of pity for him, despite the fact that he tries to screw so many people over.

Does anyone remember when he was arrested for stealing from Donruss/Pannini? Even that was spun as part of an undercover operation to expose fraud and corruption in the industry.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Last edited:

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
I always find it helpful when I read cardcop's blog to think of him dressed as Batman and speaking in the voice of the Christian Bale version. He seems to think of himself as a super hero, the only one that can save the hobby and rid us the evil doers bent on the destruction of the hobby.

In all honesty, he demonstrates such serious mental illness, it's hard not to feel some level of pity for him, despite the fact that he tries to screw so many people over.

Does anyone remember when he was arrested for stealing from Donruss/Pannini? Even that was spun as part of an undercover operation to expose fraud and corruption in the industry.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

I was actually trying to find a link to the thread about him getting arrested to no avail. But his blog popped right up.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
That blog is something else. It happens all the time that good people trying to do the right thing get screwed, but uh, let's just say in this case I have my doubts. That man is insane.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Ren3.jpg
    Ren3.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 155

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I see he was selling items and as a seller, he does seem to be reasonable with his shipping policies and such. He is certainly a sellers nightmare (as a buyer) for sure though.

I suppose a seller could get him back, but they would have to buy one of his items (or more) and then pull the same crap he does and leave a negative because they were "unhappy" with him. It is stooping to his level, but it would mar his feedback, as there is no way to do it as a seller.

Last edited:

rookiehunter11

May 24, 2016
Why not offer combined shipping? Shipping cost is supposed to be just that to cover your cost on shipping. Just my opinion.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Members online