Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Luiz Gohara to Makes His Braves Debut Tonight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Stash to post?

I haven't purchased anything recently except for a couple base autos, otherwise it's pretty much the same...

I'm kicking myself for missing out on a nicely priced gold refractor auto a few months ago. I'm always forgetting about cards I'm bidding on E-Bay. I'll even try and remind myself by writing down on sticky pads "so-and-so ends at x AM/PM" but forget because I'll wander off somewhere else around the time it's ending. I need to look into a snipe program so this doesn't happen.

Rabs

Jan 25, 2011
Land O Lakes, FL
Yeah, not what I was looking for. Still, the first few innings he flashed some signs of what's to come. His fastball was hitting 98 and when he was able to locate it, the slider had some great late break to it. Fastball command is key and he just didn't have it today.

He was probably super amped to pitch yesterday and once it got pushed back it may have affected him today.

Members online