Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Barry Bonds Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
I don't get the chance to show off this very often:

Team signed 1998 Giants ball, including Dusty Baker.

snakebit95

Nov 20, 2010
Montgomery, AL
Another nice patch, with an auto to boot!! I have been watching those sell for a while, and noticed the prices are all over the place.

On another note, has anybody noticed the rash of fake autos that Probstein is auctioning? Mostly Bowman originals from what I have seen. Watch-out for these!!

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Another nice patch, with an auto to boot!! I have been watching those sell for a while, and noticed the prices are all over the place.

On another note, has anybody noticed the rash of fake autos that Probstein is auctioning? Mostly Bowman originals from what I have seen. Watch-out for these!!

I have seen these national treasures bonds cards sell anywhere from 400-1100

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
2003 Leaf Limited Threads. I acquired these cards over 12 years apart. Oddly enough both came from WI sellers and have matching S/N.

img432.jpgimg433.jpg

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
Yeah, the Pacific was the one I really wanted lol. But I figured I could fill some wantlists here. You got any Griffeys?

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
My coworker brought me old posters today and this was one of them. Not in mint shape by any means, but I figured I would see if any collector wanted it. LMK
1447445911084.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online