Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I'm done with WWE.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I'm done watching WWE until Sheamus drops the title. Done. I'm sick of WWE trolling its fans. I've put up with it long enough.

Network is cancelled, DVR recordings aren't set anymore. Done.

The only recourse the fans have to voice their displeasure with the product is to not watch. That's it. And most won't do it.

I was VERY close to this point after they kept trolling us with Bryan. Especially since what they had just been doing to the fans with Ryder.

You would think that with the ratings sinking faster than the Titanic, they might want to put on a better product. Nope.

I would have rather seen ISIS blow up the entire ring than to see Sheamus walk out of the building with the championship.

F*ck them, I'm done.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Still totally surprised shemus won.

Nobody AND THE ROCK MEANS NOBODY likes him yet "he's best for business" according to wwe.

This makes as much sense as them constantly screwing over Bryan and the fans month after month after month before finally winning.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
Still totally surprised shemus won.

Nobody AND THE ROCK MEANS NOBODY likes him yet "he's best for business" according to wwe.

This makes as much sense as them constantly screwing over Bryan and the fans month after month after month before finally winning.

Not to piss you off or anything but they (wwe creative) wanted this exact reaction

They wanted to elicit anger and frustration so when Roman finally wins it clean it will be "a mania moment"

Don't be too surprised that sheamus just drops it to Lesnar at the rumble

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Still doesn't make me want to watch wwe.

I'll still do my usual tune ins at 8, 9, 10 but now have zero interest in any main event on raw with shemus.

I personally rank shemus as champ with any diva match in terms of being watchable. Which is zero.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Not watching a minute of the sh*t until Sheamus drops the title.

I wish they would do away with the MITB contract altogether.

It's lazy writing.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
What a "shocker"

There's no way to spin this one. The viewership total for*last night's episode of Monday Night Raw, the fallout show from*the Survivor Series pay-per-view (PPV) the night before, is in and they set a new mark for the lowest total in the three hour era. It's been a long time since Raw has performed this poorly for USA.

This week's show garnered just 2.96 million viewers (a 2.16 rating), down from*last week's 3.29 million. It's the first time the show has dipped below the three million mark since moving to three hours back in 2012.

The hourly rating shows the usual gradual decline, only this time there was next to no interest in the first hour:

Hour one: 3.19 million
Hour two: 2.99 million
Hour three: 2.71 million

What's really amazing about this is this is the night after what is traditionally*a major PPV, one that featured the conclusion of a tournament to crown a new world heavyweight champion. The interest should have been there.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
This is the lowest RAW rating going back to before the Attitude Era. Dave Meltzer noted on F4WOnline that the 2.964 million viewers was the first time RAW dipped below 3 million since 1997.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
This is the lowest RAW rating going back to before the Attitude Era. Dave Meltzer noted on F4WOnline that the 2.964 million viewers was the first time RAW dipped below 3 million since 1997.

GOOD!

I hope it gets much worse.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
In honor of Tommy Dreamer's return, here's a baseball card story him.

Several years ago at a white plains (new york)show, I over heard two guys talking about how he is walking the show.

I asked one of them where he is and they didn't know but said to "look for arms"

Shortly after, I saw a guy with huge arms and that was Tommy.

Don't know what he bought but like most wrestlers, they are bigger person than on TV.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Now THAT was a great raw!

For those who didn't watch during the attitude era, this is as close as it'll get.

And anyway, whenever Vince shows up it's always worth it.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Now THAT was a great raw!

For those who didn't watch during the attitude era, this is as close as it'll get.

And anyway, whenever Vince shows up it's always worth it.

It was an excellent show. The Wyatts vs. ECW was really well done and Reigns winning the title was an excellent way to end the show.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
How about this scenario.

Reigns got HHH and Vince, what if he spears Stephanie? Talk about a war between him and Hunter.

Or

Some BS politics happens and somehow Reigns gets stripped next week until Shane-o-mac returns and turns on the family because he feels they ran him out years ago.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
How about this scenario.

Reigns got HHH and Vince, what if he spears Stephanie? Talk about a war between him and Hunter.

Or

Some BS politics happens and somehow Reigns gets stripped next week until Shane-o-mac returns and turns on the family because he feels they ran him out years ago.

See, I'm waiting for him to be stripped and the winner of the Rumble to be the champ. Reigns to be put in a position to be the #1 entrant and Sheamus at #30 .

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Well I got it kind of right

SHANO IS BACK

Members online