Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BA's Organizational Top 10 Prospect Lists Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
That top 5 is rock solid. Though I'd put Alvarez at 5 and move the other 3 up a slot. Alvarez has a high ceiling but is still super raw, I'd give him a year before putting him ahead of a more well established De Leon.

Alvarez' delivery is silky smooth-- an easy 100 mph. Perhaps the easiest I've seen.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Braves

http://www.baseballamerica.com/minors/2017-atlanta-braves-top-10-prospects/#AoFqZGx1Ex5EJU1d.97

1. Dansby Swanson, ss
2. Ozzie Albies, 2b/ss
3. Kolby Allard, lhp
4. Mike Soroka, rhp
5. Ian Anderson, rhp
6. Ronald Acuna, of
7. Kevin Maitan, ss
8. Sean Newcomb, lhp
9. Patrick Weigel, rhp
10. Max Fried, lhp

Sent from my XT1650 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Good lawd, this farm system makes me so horny. I wouldn't be surprised to see 7-8 of these guys make the top 100 but it's not just their top prospects that make this system so desirable, it's the depth. They've got some prospects in the top 11th-20th range that could easily be top 5 in most organizations (outside the big guns like White Sox, Yanks, Dodgers and so forth). I love seeing Acuna make his way onto all these top 10 organizational rankings. I think it was Baseball Prospectus that had him top 3.

Wentz, Muller, Touki, Riley, Demeritte, Gohara, Jackson, Pache are all prospects who would likely rank in the top 101st-200th range

Members online

Latest posts