Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Received package with no card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

From BO:
"you should report him for mail fraud and show paypal that he shills his own auctions with another account, which shows that he has no problem about engaging in wrongful activity."

Yeah, you could do this - but it would never stick. It's a weak argument. Nick's a shiller - period. The rest of this needs to go on between the buyer and seller.

WaxPax

I understand about taking the high road, and giving the benefit of the doubt, but .....

From BO:
"you should report him for mail fraud and show paypal that he shills his own auctions with another account, which shows that he has no problem about engaging in wrongful activity."

Yeah, you could do this - but it would never stick. It's a weak argument. Nick's a shiller - period. The rest of this needs to go on between the buyer and seller.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
So the guy who keyword spams 1/1 no auto also shills and just so happens to get the empty package? It's amazing how ebays rules constantly get bent in his direction. What are the odds.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Gotta love the twist that the super mod Pharis put on. I have been around long enough to know what I am looking at. However you were hanging on to that short straw til the very last minute. Now you have moved on to the well thats proven "but". Still going with the naive approach I see

The 2nd account is the "deviant" accnt. There would be no other reason to have another. However the community is smaller then he thought and had no idea it would come back. Get your head out of the clouds

edit btw lets not overlook this thread was made 6 minutes after the blowout thread. Just another coincidence for sure
icon_rolleyes.gif

Last edited:

A_Pharis

It's called being neutral, Wheeler. Some people do it to attempt to make sure things are kept logical when the pitchforks come out. If we jumped and banned everyone as soon as they were called out - we'd get chastised for it.

Now, calm down.

A_Pharis

May not apply to this case, but let me throw a situation out there:

Let's say you have a guy you know has shilled in the past. You have a high dollar card you know he wants. You bait him into a deal for it - making it look like it could be an absolute steal (but still for a good bit of cash).
You send him - intentionally - and empty package... with confirmation. You've got the card and the money. Should I just assume the known shiller was ripping you off?

That's why you ask for proof relevant to the topic at hand.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I knew I shouldn't have even posted here lol

Nick you cant make a thread a few minutes after the BO thread have things said, see that your accounts could have very possibly been shiiled and be like this. Man up and explain what you being called out on. If you dont you will loose any credibilty you have here.

I know Nick personally he is not a kid anymore like some have said. He is a good dude and I have bought and sold from him plenty of times. He doesnt seem like a scammer or any of that to me. With all that said I would like for him to reply to some of the allegations mentioned in this thread.

JC

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
I just finished reading the updates over at BO..

Looks very interesting..

Agreed - more and more information continues to mount against Nick1190. At a minimum, he has now been confirmed to be an Ebay shiller but based on other information, it appears that his non-scrupulous activities may extend well past just that.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
I just finished reading the updates over at BO..

Looks very interesting..

Yeah interesting read. So looks like he posted the card for sale on hobby kings before he actually received the card and when he got called out on it he deleted pics in that thread and his entire photobucket. Wow this kid seems guilty as hell. Hopefully the seller over there gets his money back and this clown gets banned from here there and everywhere

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Anyone else want to continue to tell us what a great guy he is?

The supporters are long gone man.

Gotta love both photobucket accnts shut down and he goes ghost. Such a stand up little puke he is according to a few. Wonder if he is banned here yet

A_Pharis

Wheeler: It's a process that has steps. He will be gone. You can rest assured that he is not making trades here so you can relax just a little bit.

I understand people want blood. It's what card collectors do for some reason. People want a ban as soon as smoke starts rising, but you have to understand that things need to be completely ironed out. Like you guys have said - he's stopped posting. The main part of your "job" is done with that being the case.

And it's not so much that he had "supporters" as he had people expressing positive encounters they've had with him. He's had no marked infractions here, and that's why I've stated that we've had no problems. If people had come to us - as hopefully they will in the future - with any problems involving him in the past, it would have been a much quicker process.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Wheeler: It's a process that has steps. He will be gone. You can rest assured that he is not making trades here so you can relax just a little bit.

I understand people want blood. It's what card collectors do for some reason. People want a ban as soon as smoke starts rising, but you have to understand that things need to be completely ironed out. Like you guys have said - he's stopped posting. The main part of your "job" is done with that being the case.

And it's not so much that he had "supporters" as he had people expressing positive encounters they've had with him. He's had no marked infractions here, and that's why I've stated that we've had no problems. If people had come to us - as hopefully they will in the future - with any problems involving him in the past, it would have been a much quicker process.

Trust me I am relaxed brother very relaxed. Keep doing what you do

Members online

Latest posts