Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************** Morning Thread **************** 11/14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I'm confident Mac has at least one of those.

I still get a chuckle out of your bid you posted info about over last weekend. $108.88 or something like that. I think if I ever bid on a Dawson card, I know to bid some amount that ends in .09 or .89!

Oh no, you can't use insider information against me lol

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
Good Morning Everyone!

Another nice TTM return came in yesterday!!

SandbergR13AG.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Really dreading going to class today. Hit my elbow on something yesterday, and it still hurts. I must have hit the nerves just right. Maybe it will still hurt enough tomorrow to get out of gymnastics in my one class :lol:
[MENTION=2152]JustinG08[/MENTION] you've been doing extremely well lately! Its making me jealous

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
What Is Politics?
A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is politics?"

Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I'm the breadwinner of the family, so let's call me capitalism. Your Mom, she's the administrator of the money, so we'll call her the Government. We're here to take care of your needs, so we'll call you the people. The nanny, we'll consider her the Working Class. And your baby brother, we'll call him the Future. Now, think about that and see if that makes sense,"

So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what dad had said.

Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him. He finds that the baby has severely soiled his diaper. So the little boy goes to his parents' room and finds his mother sound asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed. The next morning, the little boy says to his father, "Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now."

The father says, "Good son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about."

The little boy replies, "Well, while Capitalism is screwing the Working Class, the Government is sound asleep, the People are being ignored and the Future is in deep poo."

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Getting ready for work and I hope it flies by today.
[MENTION=1784]lonesomeagle1[/MENTION] - HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETE!!!
[MENTION=1927]mlbsalltimegreats[/MENTION] - Scans you say! Looking forward to your newest batch :)

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good morning gents!

A cheaper Belle 1/1 posted last night but then was taken down before I was even able to see or think about it this morning. Listed at $100 BIN or BO but he has had it as low as like $80 BIN but he keeps posting and taking down... not sure what is going on but I"m sure it can be had for $75 or something less/more

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I usually do my bids ending in 5. Bags number ;)

This morning sucked hard. The holiday weekend messed up our banking, and i got XXXXed by the bank with overdraft charges. Got charged on three seperate paypal transactions (only my paypals, nothing else).

I paid my ebay bill saturday, got ten bucks added to my comc tuesday, and bought an 83 cent card tuesday night. Had lots of other card usage around town by my wife and I, and when it was all said and done, they charged my three paypals only. A seperate overdraft on each one. Instead of charging the single charge my wife made that put us over, they moved charges around and nailed me three times. That 83 cent card cost $35.83 in the end. I'm kinda pissed...

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good day.

They released the Harlon Hill candidates today (D2's Heisman). One of our running backs got the nod. He's 1 of 24 nationally to get this far, but he has a strong chance at being a finalist, especially if he gets his 2,000 yards.

3 of the last 4 RB to win have gone onto the NFL.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good day.

They released the Harlon Hill candidates today (D2's Heisman). One of our running backs got the nod. He's 1 of 24 nationally to get this far, but he has a strong chance at being a finalist, especially if he gets his 2,000 yards.

3 of the last 4 RB to win have gone onto the NFL.

We actually have somebody up for the award as well! I doubt he wins, but I haven't followed the stats too closely, but if he somehow does win he would be the second in school history. The first being Danny Woodhead

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Speaking of MTSS, can someone remind us about timeline/deadlines?

Packages need to be sent by 7 December, this allows 2 weeks for delivery. Use Delivery Confirmation and please forward the shipping details to via PM. If your gift does not arrive in time for the showoff thread I will ask that you excuse yourself from future MTSS events.
20 December 2013 will be a live break day in the MT, please post your gift there/give thanks etc. If you chose to open your gift sooner that is fine just keep it quiet until the 19[SUP]th[/SUP].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts