Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Panini Appreciation Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Thanks dude, and to you again for the Paige/Felix/Darvish triple patch that thing was nasty

Thanks man! Also, thanks for the reminder as I haven't posted it in this thread either :)

2013 Panini Pastime Satchel Paige/Felix Hernandez/Yu Darvish logo patch/logo patch/hat hole 1/5:
paigefelixdarvish1.jpg
paigefelixdarvish2.jpg

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
I don't have these cards because I can not afford them but I love what they have done with this great Mexican pitcher. If I could I would definitely collect him and specially I would love these cards, not caring the absence of logos they still look awesome to me.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I don't have these cards because I can not afford them but I love what they have done with this great Mexican pitcher. If I could I would definitely collect him and specially I would love these cards, not caring the absence of logos they still look awesome to me.

You collect Mexican player cards?

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
You collect Mexican player cards?

Yep, Mexican born and WBC Team Mexico is my area of expertise. I collect them all but specifically as a player collector Edgar Gonzalez, Jorge Cantu and Luis Cruz. A couple of months ago I passed the milestone of 3,000 different MLB cards.
I also collect autographs. I have them all on flat items (mostly cards) and I am missing 14 on baseballs.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Yep, Mexican born and WBC Team Mexico is my area of expertise. I collect them all but specifically as a player collector Edgar Gonzalez, Jorge Cantu and Luis Cruz. A couple of months ago I passed the milestone of 3,000 different MLB cards.
I also collect autographs. I have them all on flat items (mostly cards) and I am missing 14 on baseballs.

I have this numbered 16/25

Attachments

• 1426439288026.jpg
    1426439288026.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 28

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
pretty happy Panini redeemed my Hometown Heroes dickie thon auto in about 3 weeks from when I entered the code! Decently fast service!

Beat that, Topps! still waiting on my Topps Yan Gomes auto redemption that has been two full offseasons now of "waiting for athlete to return stickers" then "athlete owes us the rest of the stickers he was supposed to sign".

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
o89f196z.jpeg

Still working on my Statline team set for 2015, a couple I haven't even seen yet

Members online