Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone bust any 2014 Panini Hall of Fame?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
They do exist! After never even seeing one since release, I ended up chasing this card for over a month. The seller but it up as a reserve auction, which I won over the two other main Doerr eBayers, but of course reserve was not met. Emailed him after the auction ended saying I was willing to pay much more for it, but he responded saying he was selling it for someone else and he was relisting.

He relished, and again I won the auction again but it didn't met reserve again. Emailed him again, but he responded that this time he was going to to keep it and it was going to go into his personal collection. Strange indeed.

Well a week later it pops up midday as a BIN/BO- by chance I saw it and submitted a BO which was immediately accepted. Happy to add it, and while I overpaid, I couldn't take the chance that I never see another one again. Just a little frustrating with the wacky seller and the fact that it's been graded (would of preferred raw). Anyways for those of you still looking for the Duals, here's an idea of what they look like!

View attachment 53135

Thanks,
Jeff

holy cow, very nice! I have picked up this one out of this years Copperstown #4 /5

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1438306589.778832.jpg

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Anybody seeing any of 2014 pop up now that 2015 is in full swing? Thought we might see some of it appear but it has really dried up at least on my end.

Thanks,
Jeff

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Anybody seeing any of 2014 pop up now that 2015 is in full swing? Thought we might see some of it appear but it has really dried up at least on my end.

Thanks,
Jeff

I picked up a few cards at the National because a dealer was breaking this because the boxes were cheap at the National but other than that I have not seen anything new pop up. Glad to start getting some of the printing plates that were inserted into the 2015 product

Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
So after months of searching I am finally down to needed only one card to complete the Doerr rainbow for this product.

Unfortunately, it's the HOF Signatures Black # 98 1/1, but I already own the Black # 75 1/1 so I'm hopeful that it will pop up one day.

Two recent additions helped me close the gap.

First one was the HOF Signatures Green # 9 # /4 -had seen plenty of # /3 and # /5 but never the 4-jumped on it as soon as I saw it a few weeks ago.

Due to limits on the app, will post pics in the next post.

Thanks,
Jeff

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2008
Tampa, FL
Other card I was able to add was the 2013 Panini Cooperstown Baseball # 1 Buyback Signature # /10 . Had seen numerous copies of the 2012 buyback but never the 2013.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1461353223.607102.jpg

Thanks,
Jeff

Members online

Latest posts