Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-:-:-:-:-:-Friday Morning Thread-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, 12 hours at work today and then taking the little one trick or treating at the inlaws in his home made Thomas the Tank Engine costume. At least I took the rest of the weekend off for a Halloween party at friends

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Just another long, boring day of loading trucks at work today. They won't show up until 9:30-10:00 this morning. Starting next week, we might alternate between who loads trucks and who is in the office, since neither of us wanna be in the office everyday.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I have a confession and I'm not very proud of it. The women that I'm going to marry next year is a packsearcher.

The other day she asked me about Nolan Ryan. I was confused, but somewhat excited. She then tells me that one of her students has been writing about him in his journal a lot lately. She asks me if I have any cards of him. I made about 10 packs for her prize box and remember inserting a Nolan Ryan card in one. I tell her there might be one in of the packs she had left, but I had some that I could give her. She ended up looking through the packs and found the card. She then committed a baseball card sin and taped it inside of his journal.

When the kid found it is guess he was ecstatic and told her that was the coolest thing ever. So maybe I'm helping get some kids started in the hobby through her

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] - very funny

Trick or treat did not go so well, don't think he really got the concept, or was too into it, but he looked darn cute

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

1f8d1ac5858a631a256ab8922d8cd8a5.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts