Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone else watch Cards Infinity as background noise all day like I do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Chris Justice is the man. I used to watch him a ton back in the day. Is "Tattoo" still there? The best parts are when he gets pissed off but that's rarer than him pulling a sweet :pcard.

forgerelli

Apr 4, 2013
I saw a video where he went off on people complaining he was damaging the cards by dropping them 2 inches down on the table.

Though I don't really understand the point of having someone else open your packs, I like watching break videos where the breaker is quick and at least knows a little bit about where they're breaking. I usually skip past any videos I see where the breaker is wearing rubber gloves.

Scott F

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
I really like watching his high end breaks and high end Leaf best of.... Those are neat to just see what all comes in them.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I saw a video where he went off on people complaining he was damaging the cards by dropping them 2 inches down on the table.

Though I don't really understand the point of having someone else open your packs, I like watching break videos where the breaker is quick and at least knows a little bit about where they're breaking. I usually skip past any videos I see where the breaker is wearing rubber gloves.

Scott F

Here is that video :lol: legendary

The best is the ones where he gives free prize drawings for customers and someone always complains they didn't win despite having only 1 ticket (purchase) and other guys have 200+ tickets. Chris has owned those complainers a few times. He does it to raise military charity money iirc and yet there's always a party pooper.

Whats good to watch in his channel is UD Black and fun gambley UD products that would be too insane to ever open yourself. Most of them are just "gameday lineup" cards or some trash, but its fun to watch people open :)

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Here is the product I was talking about,( not the hockey version obviously...)

And considering that I can't find that rant years ago it might have been me who yelled that those guys :confused:

Members online