Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hoard a card?! Lets see it!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Wow, crazy that I had 23 Albert Belle Sweet Spots when this started. I just got my 37th copy tonight and wanted to post it up and take another photo of them all...

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1421983598.934826.jpg

All together:
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1421984014.705318.jpg

Pretty cool. Anyone else add to their own collection? Haha

Bane50

Feb 14, 2010
No, they are not. The packs stated that the balls were used during his 500th HR game. One has what's left of a PSA tamper sticker. Supposedly, every ball pitched to McGwire had a PSA sticker on it so it could be identified if he hit HR 500.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
No, they are not. The packs stated that the balls were used during his 500th HR game. One has what's left of a PSA tamper sticker. Supposedly, every ball pitched to McGwire had a PSA sticker on it so it could be identified if he hit HR 500.
That's pretty neat. I wonder if there is a way to backdoor into maybe how many are out there just by using odds of the card, etc. I don't know, either way that is neat!

ajw

Jan 27, 2009
New York, NY
Supposedly, every ball pitched to McGwire had a PSA sticker on it so it could be identified if he hit HR 500.

They didn't have a sticker on them during play, as the sticker would significantly affect the flight of the ball. Instead, they were marked with some sort of invisible ink marker which allowed MLB to verify which ball was used in play and therefore authentic.

Calripkenjrcollector

Dec 12, 2009
National City, California
Here's a couple...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php