Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I'm saving my coins to try for the Jays "Clinched" card!

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

Dude! Bought one pack....nothing, I'm like, damn, 15,000 is a lot of coins, I don't want to waste them...decided for one more pack...last card, Mets clinched....didn't realize how limited they are (150)....people were blowing me up for trades until I finally locked it

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION] [MENTION=1794]A_Pharis[/MENTION]

Sent you guys trades for your heart of the order cards, lemme know what you are thinking...

I know Ken collects Harper and the Nats, Adam, what do you go for on BUNT?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I have not. Unfortunately - I don't get many coins to spend since I only use the freebies. I don't have great luck. Trade accepted.

Do you download apps for coins and stuff like that? That helps, plus I've been having some pretty good luck lately on bunt and huddle. Wonder how long that will last. The Foxx was super limited though, only 250 released I think.

And thanks for the trade, only need 5 more heart of the orders, 2 if mox
Accepts my trade

Also I'll send that baseball history set over to you now. It's 10 cards so it'll take two trades, but you get a Hank Aaron award card coming soon, and some coins too I think

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Do you download apps for coins and stuff like that? That helps, plus I've been having some pretty good luck lately on bunt and huddle. Wonder how long that will last. The Foxx was super limited though, only 250 released I think.

Accepts my trade

Also I'll send that baseball history set over to you now. It's 10 cards so it'll take two trades, but you get a Hank Aaron award card coming soon, and some coins too I think

Need Bagwell?

A_Pharis

Accepts my trade

Do you have to have the set when the award is released or just at some point? I don't want to have them and not get them back to you if it means you may miss the award.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Do you have to have the set when the award is released or just at some point? I don't want to have them and not get them back to you if it means you may miss the award.

I don't think so, you should get it as soon as you have all the cards, I have the "award" but the award card says coming soon, if that makes sense

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
First thing I did this morning was bust some Clinched packs. Found what I was looking for in pack number 5 (and immediately locked it).
1443696641075.jpg

Go Jays!!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Just finished the heart of the order set, got a Jim Breuer Mets sig and a bunch of other Mets stuff, and all it took was my huddle golds and
Half my blues,
Lol!!

Oh well, I collect For the fun, not the points and stuff

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Anyone needs the heart of the order or baseball history or team spirit awards, lemme know and I can loan them over, baseball history comes with a nice Hank Aaron award card, heart of the order gets you a Griffey award card

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
How do you cross trade between Bunt and apps like Huddle and Star Wars? Similiar to when you sell a Bunt card on ebay? You just have to trust the other person I guess.