Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

For those who send without tracking #'s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
I'm wondering how often you find buyers claiming to have never received cards when you who send without tracking #'s?

I'm asking because I woke up this morning to a message: "Where's my card? I paid weeks ago."

At first I figured I sent it to the wrong person, but after looking at my paypal activity I found out that I in fact mailed it to the right person, BUT paypal glitched and didn't show the tracking # on his payment received notice. So, he assumed it had no tracking and was obviously wanting to get it for free.

I added the tracking info to the transaction this morning and sent him the #, showing proof it had arrived at his house three days after he paid for it.

He didn't respond.

I messaged back, asking if he had misplaced the item.

He did not respond, again.

Moral of the story? Always use tracking #'s!

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Or like in my case where you see the item you bought shows as being delivered and it wasn't..

I live in an apartment complex and I'm hoping that when he put the mailer in the box, he just accidentally put it in one of the boxes next to mine..

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Well, if his intentions in contacting me were honest, he would have responded after I sent him the tracking or after I followed up a few hours after that!

Any reasonable person would have said something like: "I'll check with the PO-- thanks for getting me the tracking," etc.

And how about his first message? "Where's my card? I paid weeks ago."

Jack Straw

May 10, 2009
@ a Baseball Card Show
I'm wondering how often you find buyers claiming to have never received cards when you who send without tracking #'s?

I'm asking because I woke up this morning to a message: "Where's my card? I paid weeks ago."

At first I figured I sent it to the wrong person, but after looking at my paypal activity I found out that I in fact mailed it to the right person, BUT paypal glitched and didn't show the tracking # on his payment received notice. So, he assumed it had no tracking and was obviously wanting to get it for free.

I added the tracking info to the transaction this morning and sent him the #, showing proof it had arrived at his house three days after he paid for it.

He didn't respond.

I messaged back, asking if he had misplaced the item.

He did not respond, again.

Moral of the story? Always use tracking #'s!

this happened to me a couple weeks ago on a 150.00 card. I actually put in the wrong tracking and about a month
later he did the samething and never responded. I would be curious of his id? If it's the same guy then I think we should out him..

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I was on the other side of this. I bought a card for 80 and it showed no tracking info. I messaged the guy, no response, package came two days later. Turns out his printer was super low on ink so the PO scanner wasn't able to read the barcode. Still pissed me off guy didn't respond at all though

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
I had a few as a buyer that said delivered that never got to me. Also had one show up 6 weeks after it was marked delivered.

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire
Well, it only took this buyer 12 days to respond to my last question, saying nothing except, "You marked as shipped but still has not arrived."

Seriously? Are people this stupid?

What does a buyer expect a seller to do when the seller ships the item and the buyer's local PO marks it as delivered? Seriously.

I told him to contact his PO, because if he actually did not receive it, they are the ones to talk to, not me. Am I missing something here?

He has the tracking #, showing it was marked as delivered, so why is he asking me where the card is?

He's taken my opinion of the cheapest fans in the world to a whole different level.

Members online

Latest posts