Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~Good Tuesday Morning Thread~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] just saw this on Listia, didn't know if you needed it
1ff59e520852f352735a6807ddbe005c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning Men!

I'll try this again since I didn't get a response last week.

How is everyone's MTSS shopping going?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Definitely going to be a long week since I'll be stuck here in the office. There is a total of 7 people in the office, but 3 of them are gone most of the week leaving 4 of us. Of course, one that is left is the annoying one lol

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Did some (most) of the birthday and Christmas shopping for the wife last night. I was surprised at how difficult it is to find quality women's clothing. I know plenty of men's brands/stores that are quality, even some that are exclusively made in America. Hard to find that for women without jumping straight to the luxury brands.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning all!

Good morning Men!

I'll try this again since I didn't get a response last week.

How is everyone's MTSS shopping going?

Big show coming up Thanksgiving weekend here in Cincy. If I cant find what I'm looking for there, then eBay it will be. I have been to two shows and almost pulled the trigger on a card for my MTSS gift but held off until I see whats available at the show next week.

Enjoy All!

Fordman