Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I finished top 10 in Cubs this past week and top 100 overall. It is just too much work to do that, having to pay attention to every single game and continuously switching pitchers in and out, I am done playing for points and think I might be done with the app other than hoarding the Andre Dawson cards.

yeah ive been considering selling all my cards on ebay. its way too much work to be glued to all the games every day.

I tried trading for another dawson last night but the guy was not open to trading it.

nofrills

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I finished top 10 in Cubs this past week and top 100 overall. It is just too much work to do that, having to pay attention to every single game and continuously switching pitchers in and out, I am done playing for points and think I might be done with the app other than hoarding the Andre Dawson cards.

I enjoy it too much to dump it totally, but I don't, and never will have the time required to play like the top players do.
I actually give this app credit for making me pay more attention to things outside the AL East, which is something I've never really done.

Should you decide to dump the app, I'll take your golds :)

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
I have a Cain GM card if anyone wants to borrow it, assuming it still gives coins. Not really sure how it works hah

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
My ID is dustanh1, I just joined a few days ago. Mainly trying to complete team sets to get coins right now. I don't have many golds other than the normal Trout/Cutch etc you get in the rookie packs.

There are cards that get you coins?

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Bunt glitching for anyone else? Collected my daily reward and ever 2-3 times i refresh i get my daily award again and again. It is my weekly bonus day too. I have over 2 million free coins and counting

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
This apparently glitched the other day too, I tried buying a 15k super bonus pack and it kept timing out. I kept trying, and apparently every time it timed out it was giving me a free pack. I ended up with 45 nice cards and -115k coins the next day. They restored all my coins later in the day. Nowhere near 2 million coins but not terrible. This has made me pay much more attention to baseball lately than I would have.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
This apparently glitched the other day too, I tried buying a 15k super bonus pack and it kept timing out. I kept trying, and apparently every time it timed out it was giving me a free pack. I ended up with 45 nice cards and -115k coins the next day. They restored all my coins later in the day. Nowhere near 2 million coins but not terrible. This has made me pay much more attention to baseball lately than I would have.

nice!!!

I pulled an altuve sig out of 10 packs today and sold it on ebay already for $50 #thankstopps . lol

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Wow, $50 is nice. I'd just be worried that they'd just try to do a chargeback saying I never sent the card.

I've pulled a few inserts but no sig cards. Nothing that I see selling for more than $1 or $2.

robertwolf1

Aug 8, 2008
username is Hipywolf. I just joined a couple of weeks ago but haven't really done much with it. Just getting packs occasionally. Pulled an Altuve sig yesterday though. How do you transfer it after selling. Do I just need their username?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts