Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay buyers....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
Do you know how to switch the address you get your purchases sent to? I have been pressured by a Canadian buyer to just ship the card to his US address, even though his payment address keeps showing up as Canada.....

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Do you know how to switch the address you get your purchases sent to? I have been pressured by a Canadian buyer to just ship the card to his US address, even though his payment address keeps showing up as Canada.....

If he has paypal (which I assume he must), he can change his settings or personal information on there before he sends payment. If he has already sent payment and you have the paypal payment in hand, you can just alter the shipping address before printing the mailing label on your end. Either way, should fix the issue. Although, I rarely like to do that. I like to send only to the confirmed paypal shipping address to protect myself the best I can, but I do make the occasional exception.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
If he has paypal (which I assume he must), he can change his settings or personal information on there before he sends payment. If he has already sent payment and you have the paypal payment in hand, you can just alter the shipping address before printing the mailing label on your end. Either way, should fix the issue. Although, I rarely like to do that. I like to send only to the confirmed paypal shipping address to protect myself the best I can, but I do make the occasional exception.

Yes, I keep refunding him and asking him to change his address before paying...grrr. I only want to send to the confirmed Paypal shipping address.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I use COMC mailboxes as a US shipping address (I'm in Canada). It's been a while since I set it up, but if I remember correctly all the buyer has to do is add the second address to his eBay account and then set it as his primary address.

I tried adding a second address to my PayPal account but it doesn't let you add an address from another country.

Whenever I pay with PayPal with the US address set as my primary, the Paypal receipt shows it as a confirmed address, so I assume the usual buyer and seller protections are in place.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts