Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew - June 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I’m ready for this work week to be over.

Anyone been to Gulf Shores lately?

It’s been three years since I’ve been.

Just wondering if there’s anything new worth checking out?

There’s a new wahlburger’s in Foley I’m going to for sure. And the Mellow Mushroom.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I've been busy but I think I should have time soon to come back and talk about having sex with pokemon and how everyone is on steroids.

Speaking of roiders, did anyone see Seguras recent injury? "forearm infection" dude needs to learn to shoot up via butt-cheeeecks. The new generation of ballplayer just doesnt get it. :rolleyes: He missed 3-4 games for that.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Last night of work for me before vacation.

Sweet, Partaaaay!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urjc_iQ3dWI

I finally got Joeys cards mailed for the Ohtani constest. For those not reading that thread the holdup was a bonus card I was planning on adding.... it was a Charlie Manuel manager card with gold chinballs and autographed "Chris Gilmore" :lol: I couldn't find it so I added some NYY.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I noticed Mike Minor took a perfecto into the 7th today. There was a time everyone thought he would a Billy Bigballs shutdown pitcher. I have his rookie team USA auto... maybe numbered to the 30s or so.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Speaking of roiders, did anyone see Seguras recent injury? "forearm infection" dude needs to learn to shoot up via butt-cheeeecks. The new generation of ballplayer just doesnt get it. :rolleyes: He missed 3-4 games for that.

Cruzing, cruizing, CRUIZING the fields of Safeco there stands a man, only he's not a man, he's the mythical creature they call Nelson Cruz and he's got a plan...he don't need no stinking roids to get him through the day or to play some games...alkaloids run through his veins, as a freak accident involving HGH in an unknown place turned him into a superhero...he grew muscles in places they once did not exist....he has never seen a ball he could not resist, so with bat in hand and a flick of the wrist he'll send that ball somewhere it will not be missed but for years to come fans will still reminisce...."hey, who's that man who's super strong who sent that ball all the way to Hong Kong?" and I'll let them know, he's not a man..."is he an android?" no, but you're getting close...he's the Super Human Steroid...the hero of Seattle and he'll be Cruzing, Cruizing, CRUIZING to a ballpark near you so go buy a ticket to see it with your own eyes.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
I noticed Mike Minor took a perfecto into the 7th today. There was a time everyone thought he would a Billy Bigballs shutdown pitcher. I have his rookie team USA auto... maybe numbered to the 30s or so.

haha, so do I although I have no idea where it is. Mike Minor was supposed to be our ace for years to come. He put up that 2013 season that looked so promising and thought he'd only continue to get better.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
haha, so do I although I have no idea where it is. Mike Minor was supposed to be our ace for years to come. He put up that 2013 season that looked so promising and thought he'd only continue to get better.

iirc mine is in a regular sleeve/toploader despite being a thicker card, I did not give a sht.. It looks like Han Solo in carbonite.

Cruz is fun to watch indeed, they just swept the doodoo Orioles. I am starting to wonder how many games O's will lose this year considering they will sell off Machado, Valencia etc. . . .then still have a ton of games vs Sox, Yanks, Ms, Astros left to play.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
iirc mine is in a regular sleeve/toploader despite being a thicker card, I did not give a sht.. It looks like Han Solo in carbonite.

Cruz is fun to watch indeed, they just swept the doodoo Orioles. I am starting to wonder how many games O's will lose this year considering they will sell off Machado, Valencia etc. . . .then still have a ton of games vs Sox, Yanks, Ms, Astros left to play.

I was hoping the Braves would get an easy sweep against the O's but nope...lost 2 out of 3. Then they lost 2 out of 3 against the worst team in the NL (Reds). Yet they still have a 2.5 game lead over the Phils in the NL East. Grabbing a wild card spot in the AL looks a helluva lot tougher than the NL. The Mariners have a .622 winning percentage and still 3 games back in their division and even further from a wild card spot.

4 teams in the AL with a .600+ winning percentage & zero in the NL.

Nelson Cruz has been on my dynasty fantasy league team since it began 4 years ago and he's been my most consistent hitter throughout it all. In fact, he may be the only player I've held onto who was on my original roster in 2015.