Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-_- 4/19 Sunday Morning Thread -_-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Good morning! Fantastic weather around these parts. Picked up some PC cards last night I can't wait to see in hand.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Morn' .................... Day 3 Without Coffee here

th

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone! I made it home for the weekend and had a surprise in the mailbox. I don't know if everyone remembers our Easter morning thread but we were talking about jelly beans and peeps and 50% off peeps. [MENTION=2685]69MetsFan[/MENTION] found sour watermelon peeps at his local Wal Mart and I commented that I wish mine had some. I was lucky enough to make it home Easter weekend and I was at Wal Mart at about 2AM getting my son's Easter together and I knew mine didn't have any. Here is what was in my mail box yesterday:

View attachment 49165

To me, it was very touching when I opened the box and saw what was in there. My son and I ate one box last night already. Thank you Dave!!!!!!!!

This act of selflessness moved me and made me feel bad for all the stuff I have told others I would send them and my procrastination and excuses have never allowed me to get around to do so if I have something on hold for you send me a message and I'm going to start getting these items sent out. I have to hit the road today at noon and I will be gone two weeks but I'm going to make a list and start getting these items sent out next time I am home. Thanks again Dave!
[MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION] I finally went through my Dawson cards I have received in the mail and I have an unaccounted for bubble mailer with some Dawson cards in it, I have came to the conclusion this must have been what you sent me, if so thank you very much! If not please let me know lol.

I picked this up last night, 2014 NT Laundry Tag #1 /3:

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1429442803.845451.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
A couple is watching Dr. Phil and he begins to talk about mixed emotions. The man laughs and says "I can't have mixed emotions. Either I'm happy or sad. There is no middle ground. And I don't believe anyone can be." After a lengthy debate, and the woman not making any head way with him, she sighs and says, "OK, I can prove it." He laughs more and says "there is nothing you can say to me,that will make me happy and sad at the same time." The woman replies, "of all your friends... your dick is the biggest."

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Dustin - I'm glad you and your son enjoyed the sour watermelon Peeps!:) You have no idea how hard it was for my Peeps addicted self to release my death grip on those.;-)

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
A couple is watching Dr. Phil and he begins to talk about mixed emotions. The man laughs and says "I can't have mixed emotions. Either I'm happy or sad. There is no middle ground. And I don't believe anyone can be." After a lengthy debate, and the woman not making any head way with him, she sighs and says, "OK, I can prove it." He laughs more and says "there is nothing you can say to me,that will make me happy and sad at the same time." The woman replies, "of all your friends... your dick is the biggest."

morning!

lol-045_zpslobhxn51.gif

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning all, good start to the day, good joke, good stories of generosity and its Sunday so it's all pretty good in da hood. Enjoy your day everyone

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies. Almost feel some what normal today. I say that because then I got up and started to move the house
But then I start to cough like it's day 1 all over again.

I need to get things done outside this morning because it's going to rain around noon today and not stop until maybe tomorrow afternoon.

Then I need to list stuff on eBay since it seems stuff does not move on here very well. I hate looking things up and also making the listing. But I have been off work and need the money until my short term disability is a proved :p

Members online