Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Phil Rizzuto 2005 Playoff Absolute TOTT Jumbo swatch /100

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Apparently our "Super Moderator" cannot be bothered to return a PM.

Still for sale.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
If you'll take $20 dlvd and accept paypal, PM me.

PM sent!

Interesting he did not get back to you. He does work for the power company in NYC. maybe he had to work this past few days

I figured it was something like that, so I sent a follow up PM. That also went ignored. Then I saw that he had posted in a thread. Oh well.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
It's at least possible he hasn't even seen it and forgot about the thread. The mobile app doesn't seem to notify PMs anymore and nobody seems to be getting email notifications either

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
It's at least possible he hasn't even seen it and forgot about the thread. The mobile app doesn't seem to notify PMs anymore and nobody seems to be getting email notifications either

Sure, it's possible. Not trying to say anything about the guy other that exactly what I've already said.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
PM sent!

I figured it was something like that, so I sent a follow up PM. That also went ignored. Then I saw that he had posted in a thread. Oh well.
Yeah Joe is a big time dealer on the east coast.......he buys collections all the time. I have seen some of his stuff in person as well and that card would have been a nice addition to his stuff for sale at the show he goes to.

So is it sold now? if not I'll take it for 20 as well!

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Yeah Joe is a big time dealer on the east coast.......he buys collections all the time. I have seen some of his stuff in person as well and that card would have been a nice addition to his stuff for sale at the show he goes to.

So is it sold now? if not I'll take it for 20 as well!

Ha! No paid for yet. I'll give rsmath some time. You're next in line though.

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Joe isn't necessarily the best at returning PMs haha but he's a class act and this is right in his wheelhouse. Nice piece for 20 bucks congrats to the new owner

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Sorry for the delay guys. My fcb emails are almost always going to spam. I really dont swing thru here to often my apologies guys. Since my response was late rich you can grab it if not Ill pay right now

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
im always working bud it never stops. I gotta fix the PM notifications and my ISP
Interesting he did not get back to you. He does work for the power company in NYC. maybe he had to work this past few days

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Sorry for the delay guys. My fcb emails are almost always going to spam. I really dont swing thru here to often my apologies guys. Since my response was late rich you can grab it if not Ill pay right now
Good afternoon all!
Just had a visit from one of my youngest son's friends. He's in the Marines as a combat engineer. He was a K9 handler while in Afghanistan and told us some of the things that he went thru. Amazing stories of what I consider heroism. Saw a good friend pass away and has even been awarded a Purple Heart. Only 21 and has had so much life experience.
Not to confuse this any more Joe I think your up if the other one who asked just after me does not pay today. And I'm 3rd in line So I was going to grab if it fell down to me and only then........:lol: This sat for awhile when he first posted it, and no there are more buyers then card...........
[MENTION=1897]jcmint[/MENTION]

Members online

Latest posts