Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Friday 9/11 ~ Never Forget 9/11/01********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning. Don't know why, but this ebay photo cracked me up.

Vladimir Guerrero 100 card lot:
$(KGrHqMOKogFJZsdpqS0BSW8sm7l!g~~60_57.JPG

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. I remember being in third grade when a teacher came running in to tell my classroom teacher what happened. We then watched the news as third graders for a couple of hours that morning. We were all in shock watching it and couldn't believe what was happening

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all. I remember being in third grade when a teacher came running in to tell my classroom teacher what happened. We then watched the news as third graders for a couple of hours that morning. We were all in shock watching it and couldn't believe what was happening

If hearing you say that makes me feel old, since I was in college when it happened, I can't imagine how it makes some of the other guys feel....

Right Barry? ;)

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
If hearing you say that makes me feel old, since I was in college when it happened, I can't imagine how it makes some of the other guys feel....

Right Barry? ;)

I'm sitting in the same desk chair at work, browsing from the same spot I got the news of the planes. What a sad, fearful day that was. Being close to the Sears Tower, there was a lot of fear terrorists would try to hit it too. Watching the events unfold was heartbreaking.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010

Right Barry? ;)

Haha, it doesn't feel like it was that long ago to me, considering I'm in my 5th year out of high school now. Its crazy how some things are remembered a little more vividly than others

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good evening all. Just got done playing soccer for the first time in quite a while. Had a blast. I wasn't as sharp as I would have liked, but it could have been worse

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Evening all, been a long day between work, school and thinking back to 14 years ago today. After only 2 years in the military I felt I was obligated to help put an end to our haters. Proud to have been apart of defending what is ours for the last 16+ years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts