Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Welcome New Moderator Topnotchsky

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Special events need special personnel.

The transaction boards are kinda stale, have been for a while. I present to you Topnotchsky (Jeff) as one of the things are are doing to spruce up these boards. He will run a FCB Flea Market program on the transaction boards and will eventually come equipped with prize support for people doing business.

Stay tuned for information on the program and the rewards you can get for trading on FCB.

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
Congrats Top

If you ever need any help putting things together, let me know.

Greg

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I appreciate it guys. As CGilmo mentioned I will be spare heading the efforts to develop the virtual card show idea. We threw one together a couple of weeks ago and it definitely upped traffic on the trade boards but we are looking to make it epic. Chris has expressed (as mentioned above) that if we get this off the ground we'll get some freebies going on which should make things fun and we all know that dealing here saves the 10%+ that gets eaten if you are buying and selling on eBay so it's well worth it as long as it is not too much of a hassle.

Members online

Latest posts