Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tpm2780

Dec 27, 2012
Illinois
I just love having something that a player wore like a game used patch, etc. To me it doesn't get any better than that but that's just me!:)

BMaggs

Feb 7, 2012
Seattle, Washington
Hey guys, not sure if you guys have seen this one before, but there are two versions of the 89 Phoenix magnet. Pretty cool stuff. I bought the second version today, here are both of my versions together. I apologize for the crappy phone image, still need to get a scanner.
89PhoenixPSA8BothVersions.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
/50
1998chromeann.jpg

1998bowmangolden.jpg

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Just about everything he has listed, he has bought from me within the past month. I'm not sure why he bought it all just now and is immediately selling it. I know the 90's Griffey market and sold my cards to him around those prices. So, he will be lucky to make back his money after ebay and paypal fees. Seems odd to me.

WOW.......... You had some nice stuff

Tpm2780

Dec 27, 2012
Illinois
Nice cards! If I could just keep two cards from my PC these would be the two:

006.jpg
[/IMG]
007.jpg
[/IMG]
The best Griffey patches in my opinion out there! Thanks again to Gregg aka Friarg for the second card!:D

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
wasnt me that sold them??
as for The Man ref, I sold mine awhile back. I do need a replacement

Members online