Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Thursday 9/1 2 Days Left To Sign Up For MTSS********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Everyone!

We have started the sign up process for the 2016 Morning Thread Secret Santa. Deadline for signing up will be Friday 9/2. As in years past, the minimum gift will be $50. $50 is for one item. If you need to buy 2 or 3 items please increase the overall price as five $10 cards will not make the cut. There have been some very generous gifts in the past and some that didn't make cut. We would like to make sure everyone has a pleasant MTSS experience.

MTSS participants so far: gracecollector, Ashburn Alley, RStadlerASU22, lonesomeagle1, michaelstepper, Catdaddycards, Pinkbreaker, Lancemountain, joey12508, George_Calfas, YankeeJason, fordman, ChasHawk

#FlyTheW #LetsGo

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning all. Fantasy Football draft tonight, always a fun night. I spent yesterday diving into a new baseball research project, trying to create a checklist for a paper collectible that spans 70 years and has never been checklisted. It's proving tough, but I'm making good progress.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Had a change of plans at work so now we are doing peas again today. Was hoping for a couple of days off from them, but oh well. Getting excited for the weekend with 3 Twins games lined up, including a meet and greet with some players after Mondays game. Can't come soon enough!

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
[MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] I thought you finished school to be a teacher. What are you doing working all these manual labor jobs?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
[MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] I thought you finished school to be a teacher. What are you doing working all these manual labor jobs?
I did. But Jayme, my fiance got a job in a town 19 miles from where we live, and there wasn't anything in the area for PE/Health. The original plan was for me to substitute teach for the year and hope something came up for next year. But I was offered this job as a seasonal type gig, which will run through harvest the next month or so, and then I'll start subbing. It was hard to turn down the guaranteed money here, plus overtime during harvest so it's decent money for what I'm actually doing.

Members online