Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best sites

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I like Atlanta Sports Cards, Blowout, SteelCity Collectibles and D&A Cardworld. Compare the prices and shipping (and who may change you tax) and take your pick.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I like Atlanta Sports Cards, Blowout, SteelCity Collectibles and D&A Cardworld. Compare the prices and shipping (and who may change you tax) and take your pick.

+1

When I pricewatch wax boxes that I have an interest in buying if it ever reaches my desired price point, I have bookmarks for the product sell pages for these 4 sellers.

Rabs

Jan 25, 2011
Land O Lakes, FL
+1

When I pricewatch wax boxes that I have an interest in buying if it ever reaches my desired price point, I have bookmarks for the product sell pages for these 4 sellers.

What do you mean product sell pages?

I have only used Dave and Adams and Blowout and had success with both.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
What do you mean product sell pages?

I have only used Dave and Adams and Blowout and had success with both.

When I am in the market for a product, I visit the sell pages (that has item, description, and current price). I bookmark that and about once a week I'll open my bookmark group and see if any of the boxes have hit the price point I'm interested in and if so make the purchase from whichever seller has the best pricing/shipping fee combo.

Members online