Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage Pick Up Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Waited until it came in from Heritage's recent internet auction, kind of superstitious when it comes to posting big things before they arrive.

Here he is in all his glory. A period autograph, to boot.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
1958doubleheaderticket.jpg

Significance? It's for my Don Zimmer PC. On July 27, the Dodgers played a doubleheader against the Phillies. Zim, who had 91 HR's over 12 seasons, hit a homer in each of the games played that day. Actually back-to-back, as he hit the first in the 9th inning of game 1 (Robin Roberts), and the second in the 1st inning of game 2 (Curt Simmons).

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
1958doubleheaderticket.jpg

Significance? It's for my Don Zimmer PC. On July 27, the Dodgers played a doubleheader against the Phillies. Zim, who had 91 HR's over 12 seasons, hit a homer in each of the games played that day. Actually back-to-back, as he hit the first in the 9th inning of game 1 (Robin Roberts), and the second in the 1st inning of game 2 (Curt Simmons).
Love pieces that tell a story!!!!!!!
DANNY

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I am very close, [MENTION=2289]Zan[/MENTION]. I only needed to purchase about 40 high number cards, as I purchased a partial set. The remainder are purchased and I'm awaiting arrival!
DANNY

Members online