Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
username is Hipywolf. I just joined a couple of weeks ago but haven't really done much with it. Just getting packs occasionally. Pulled an Altuve sig yesterday though. How do you transfer it after selling. Do I just need their username?

you get the buyers bunt ID and offer a trade. i usually ask for a common and offer them the sig and the same common im asking for.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I had about 200,000 coins racked up with daily and weekly log ins. Now it wont let me log back in. OH well, didnt cost me anything but kinda thought they'd take this through the post season and off season.

Plus just a thought, Topps could put coin redemption codes in their series 1&2 packs next year to help build awareness and gain more customers.

Fordman

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
If anyone isn't playing anymore and would be willing to trade me pitchers for the playoff teams, that would be awesome. My name is dustanh1 on there. james Shields and Jon Lester are pitching tonight, and tomorrow it's Bumgarner and Volquez.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I had about 200,000 coins racked up with daily and weekly log ins. Now it wont let me log back in. OH well, didnt cost me anything but kinda thought they'd take this through the post season and off season.

Plus just a thought, Topps could put coin redemption codes in their series 1&2 packs next year to help build awareness and gain more customers.

Fordman

I mentioned at the National this year that Topps should have created a Topps Bunt National promo. The Topps rep looks at me all confused and says that Topps Bunt cards are not printed. I just shook my head and walked away.

WTF? lol they could have handed out codes to redeem it online

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Stupid app, ran through all the coins I had saved up trying to get the Seaver/Harvey dual sig...got squat...glad I don't put real money into it

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Ughhhh, they came out with a Ryne Sandberg/Andre Dawson dual auto, looks like I'm going to have to open that app again lol

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I stopped playing last year and then they came out with the Dawson/Sandberg dual auto so I have been opening it everyday since then but I'm only at about 250,000 coins. I was really disappointed that they didn't include Dawson in the nickname set

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
I also watch videos and download the free apps for the coins and then just delete the apps after I get the coins. Yay for unlimited data!

Hopefully we can start buying 2015 cards soon. I see the Spring Fever ones are out now but I'm not buying packs for. 6% chance at 1 card I can use for points this year.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I also watch videos and download the free apps for the coins and then just delete the apps after I get the coins. Yay for unlimited data!

Hopefully we can start buying 2015 cards soon. I see the Spring Fever ones are out now but I'm not buying packs for. 6% chance at 1 card I can use for points this year.

+1

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Excuse the ignorance but I am fairly new to Topps Bunt and have been saving coins. What's the best pack to buy?

Thanks

Tmcd05

Aug 6, 2015
Baltimore, MD
I am looking for some 2015 Topps baseball series 1 & 2 base cards. I have a lot of bunt coin promo cards to trade for if anyone is interested. Pm me. Thanks

Latest posts