Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

6/6=1/1 on ebay and other dumb ebay 1/1's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Weatherwarrior

Aug 7, 2008
NE Georgia
That's why I said "dumb" is a relative term. I don't find it dumb, but I do understand the frustration it causes for people searching for actual 1/1's.
I wanted that to be kind of clear that it wasn't meant to insult you just because your title fell within the scope of the thread.

Oh I completely understand and it can get out of hand. I fully understand why Phillyfan gets frustrated. And while it can clog up the search for 1/1's the jsy's number or the 1st and last in the series has a unique appeal to buyers.

Rabs

Jan 25, 2011
Land O Lakes, FL
It's just a way to get more looks on what sellers are selling. Nothing wrong with it in my opinion. If you don't like it just move on and don't look at the listing. I don't think it's all that big of a deal.

Mainah

May 28, 2013
Maine
It's just a way to get more looks on what sellers are selling. Nothing wrong with it in my opinion. If you don't like it just move on and don't look at the listing. I don't think it's all that big of a deal.
Keyword spamming. It's against eBay policy and it hurts a buyers experience with the site.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
The seller of the fred mcgriff game ball auto I just bought d I d the same thing. 10/10= 1/1
uhh no..
I explained I'd seen two sell at a certain cost. They then said only one did (which was true, if ebay is your only source) and they wanted more for the 10/10 because it was better. (Apparently symmetrical) I wasn't about to argue over $5 but really left me shaking my head at what people will try b to charge more for