Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon Free To A Good Home (Pay it forward) part Deuce.............

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I am going to go ahead and send the Foles auto to @maxe0213 . I wasn't paying attention and I don't have 500 posts myself. I will bow out of this thread until I do. Sorry for my confusion, but I shall return once I reach 500 posts. Thanks, BenG76

i think newer people should be allowed to be involved. Just make it that they are required to give before they receive.

IUjapander

Jan 28, 2011
Indianapolis
Ill offer this to start. I hope someone can use it, if not I've got some other things I can offer.

null_zpsbb9e2e42.jpg

null_zps722dde88.jpg

Bumping one time, if not taken by Sunday I will replace with something else.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
i think newer people should be allowed to be involved. Just make it that they are required to give before they receive.

I appreciate that. I am well on my way to 500 posts and I have sent cards back and forth to several people. I can wait for the time being as long as no one gives away a cool Fred McGriff card. LOL

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I appreciate that. I am well on my way to 500 posts and I have sent cards back and forth to several people. I can wait for the time being as long as no one gives away a cool Fred McGriff card. LOL

I will check and see if I have any Crime Dog this weekend.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Bumping one time, if not taken by Sunday I will replace with something else.

If I had something to replace it with I would jump on this as I have recently started collecting HOF autos. Sadly I do not have anything worthy of replacing this great card. Somebody should grab it by Sunday

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Ryan Howard auto is going out tomorrow. Hoped today but work and a doctors appt did not allow. Just picked up something that would be great for this thread. Hit a bin without doing a doublecheck of my wants list.

Sent from my iPhone

Members online

Latest posts