Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nofrills

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
[MENTION=1931]djrulz[/MENTION] interested in trading your Bautista cannon series? Would prefer it only be for dupes, but I'll look at offers if youre interested.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Sorry guys havent been on in a few days.

@Hawk8
If you wanna trade your Bautista Cannon Series, take a look at my cards, and see if we can make a deal. Don't really want to part with starting pitchers, unless I have dupes.

Will take a look now.

Hawk8, would you trade one of your Dawson TBT for a Yount TBT?

Sure lol, there are some trades you send me that I'm like man I don't really want to do this one but I do them all anyways lol, this one will be no different. Picked up some more white, green, and red cards that I didn't have through trades yesterday so take a look. You are surely the player I have made the most trades with lol.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
@Hawk8
If you wanna trade your Bautista Cannon Series, take a look at my cards, and see if we can make a deal. Don't really want to part with starting pitchers, unless I have dupes.

I don't see much that you have for trade. I am playing for points, don't know if you are, so I am interested in gold starting pitching. I would be interested in Bauer, McCarthy, Peacock, Peralta, Fields, Hamels. I have extra gold starting pitching of Beckett, Simon, Samardzija, Wheeler, and lots of other Blue Jays if you need any that I have multiples of. The Bautista Cannon is limited to 724 and normally I would ask for about 4-5 Gold SP for it depending on the pitchers with a realization that I would probably get 3-4 Gold SP for it. I would give it to you for 2 Gold SP (Peralta and Hamels). I have multiple extra silver starting pitching if you are interested in trading 1 gold SP for 2-3 silver SP. Let me know what you think.

nofrills

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I don't see much that you have for trade. I am playing for points, don't know if you are, so I am interested in gold starting pitching. I would be interested in Bauer, McCarthy, Peacock, Peralta, Fields, Hamels. I have extra gold starting pitching of Beckett, Simon, Samardzija, Wheeler, and lots of other Blue Jays if you need any that I have multiples of. The Bautista Cannon is limited to 724 and normally I would ask for about 4-5 Gold SP for it depending on the pitchers with a realization that I would probably get 3-4 Gold SP for it. I would give it to you for 2 Gold SP (Peralta and Hamels). I have multiple extra silver starting pitching if you are interested in trading 1 gold SP for 2-3 silver SP. Let me know what you think.

Trade sent

nofrills

Nov 1, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
What are the "gold" cards?

They are the gold coloured variations of the base cards:
Screenshot_2014-07-12-08-36-55.png

Also, I have some inserts up for trades:
Goldschmidt ASG
Abreu ASG
Rollins Leather
Brantley ASG
Gordon Leather
Only looking for GOLD starting pitchers, and Jay's inserts!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

Goldschmidt ASG
Abreu ASG
Rollins Leather
Brantley ASG
Gordon Leather

I picked up over 200 golds yesterday and the Werth POW (1000) coin award if someone wants to borrow it. I would be interested in your ASG cards

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

Goldschmidt ASG
Abreu ASG
Rollins Leather
Brantley ASG
Gordon Leather

Trying to work out some trades for a Buehrle Gold Glove and a Dickey Teir 1

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

Goldschmidt ASG
Abreu ASG
Rollins Leather
Brantley ASG
Gordon Leather

Oh! Haha, I'm shade blind, so they looked greenish to me, no wonder I was so confused!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Oh! Haha, I'm shade blind, so they looked greenish to me, no wonder I was so confused!

Just look at the filled in squares on the side, white have none, green have one, red have two, silver have three, and gold have four

Latest posts