Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deadman31

Sep 15, 2010
Really like these. I've had them for awhile but kind of forgot about them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Been good, get a little bored once in awhile since retirement.
Is the 2007 Griffey Goudey Graphs rare. Been watching Ebay for a couple of months and none have been listed, Trying to gauge price to sell mine.
not sure on a price, it is a Short Print tho
GG-KG Ken Griffey, Jr. SP

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
being a PSA 9 and print run of 45 and all............ but does seem a bit high to be, but then a Gold /30 prolly would fetch a good 5K or better

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
I've not followed this mirror blue, how do you feel about that price? Probstein "win" again?

I think that went a lot higher than it normally would have. Last raw ones I've seen have been in the $550 area and haven't met many Griffey collectors that put any premium on a 9

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
does probstein make shill bid or something?

나의 SM-N900K 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

I believe you can find a couple threads about this. Not him shilling per se but the sellers he's cosigning for. He blocks what he can but no real way of preventing it

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
atomicref.jpg

1997bbatomic.jpg

Topps never announced the Inverted Mirror Image cards. There was no mention of it on the box and according to a big shot who works at Topps Company, there is not a single employee left with the company who was around at any point in the 90s. That means, no one knows the print run, the stated odds, etc. More than likely, this is one card we will likely never truly know about

griffey0718

Jan 16, 2016
atomicref.jpg

1997bbatomic.jpg

Topps never announced the Inverted Mirror Image cards. There was no mention of it on the box and according to a big shot who works at Topps Company, there is not a single employee left with the company who was around at any point in the 90s. That means, no one knows the print run, the stated odds, etc. More than likely, this is one card we will likely never truly know about
The backside is just the same to ordinary version?

나의 SM-N900K 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
thoses are 2 cards scanned,1 inverted and 1 non, both atomic refractors

backs have Barry Bonds and Andrew Jones

Last edited:

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
atomicref.jpg

1997bbatomic.jpg

I thought the base was 1 in 48 but I can't seem to find that info though seeing how there never seen that often I would think the numbers are closer to what the Auto's are inserted at so base 1:170, refractor 1:2,036, and Atomic 1:6,107 sucks because this is the card I am missing for my Jeter collection and I have all the Auto's I think back on the last auction I almost bid on but my buddy asked if I could pass on it as he wanted it really bad. Got it for $350.00 and graded it and he offered me it last summer for $2,000.00 as it's a PSA 10. Didn't seem fair as I would have probably won it if I bid 3 or 4 years ago when he won it. Oh well next time I will not be as nice I guess.

deadman31

Sep 15, 2010
I have a question about Griffeys 1992 leaf black gold previews(one where he is bunting). I think it's 24 of 33. Is there a silver variation of this? I was looking through yesterday and noticed my card had no gold and was all in silver. Anyone?

Members online