Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########## MORNING THREAD \############ 9/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. It was nice to sleep in a little today. I did wake up around 6:30, but saw what time it was and went back to sleep until 9ish. I don't have class until noon so I have time to sleep in all I want on Fridays

thepointguard_10

Oct 24, 2011
Good morning guys! It's been a busy day already, but got off of work early- now for the weekend.....Where I go to see my #22 ranked Tar Heels take on San Diego State University tomorrow in Chapel Hill!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Un-responsive plane now over Cuba with frosty windows, which usually indicates de-pressurization.

Left Rochester NY this morning bound for Naples FL...

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Morning folks.

Just did a craigslist deal, now getting ready to head back to my parent's place to do another one. I've never spent this much money on video games before, luckily I should make most of it back if I sell everything correctly.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Football started last night, and it's already been a crazy season only after one night of play.

-A&M-Commerce beat East Texas Baptist 98-20 which set the conference record in points scored.
-Tusculum beat College of Faith 71-0, while allowing NEGATIVE 100 total yards, and NEGATIVE 124 yards rushing.

MSU also beat SCSU 31-0, which is significant because of the Issac Kolstad situation. I typically don't root for the Mavs but it was good that they won.

I also found out today that my own team is drawing some NFL interest in our P/PK and DE. Not holding my breath though.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Un-responsive plane now over Cuba with frosty windows, which usually indicates de-pressurization.

Left Rochester NY this morning bound for Naples FL...

Plane has now crashed into the water NE of Jamaica. Some tense moments as it crossed over Cuba, especially its second biggest city on the SW part of the Island...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Anybody have any thoughts on grading this 2011 Update Trout? I can't decide if it will be worth it or not

scan0081_zps2884d907.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I should probably add that that is a scanner line on it, and not on the card. I'm mainly concerned about the centering on it

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
my dad would play with live copperheads and his brother had rattlesnakes around his chicken house that he fed .
Had my first complaint from Ebay buyer --------- issuing full credit when I get back ------- figure he bought another cheaper claims damage

Members online

Latest posts