Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

3 CASES - 2014 NT Baseball - Draft & Hit Thread - DRAFT TAKES PLACE HERE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
I should have had back to back picks here with the free contest random and my own spot
I believe at least

This is what I was thinking also. Didn't know who the second winner was but I know it was impossible for someone to have both. I think [MENTION=2110]lisu[/MENTION] made back to back picks? :confused:

DowntownBreaks

Jun 18, 2010
Kansas City
CRAP! You are right. For some reason I thought I was reading your pick...and it was LISU twice. Did she take the card you wanted? If not... you have the pick. Sorry...

DowntownBreaks

Jun 18, 2010
Kansas City
Yes, you did....but you were picking in spot #51 (your free spot).... you picked back to back...and I didn't catch that you made 2 picks....We are Pick #57 right now. So if no one wants Ventura you can keep him with your #60 pick...and then make your #61 pick.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
Yes, you did....but you were picking in spot #51 (your free spot).... you picked back to back...and I didn't catch that you made 2 picks....We are Pick #57 right now. So if no one wants Ventura you can keep him with your #60 pick...and then make your #61 pick.

Ohhh, I see - that's why I was confused. Maybe in the future, instead of deleting the people as they pick, you should keep them listed with what they took. I was totally confused. Thanks.

Latest posts