Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A Message from Mark Teixiera to the FCB Community

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
Maybe people would collect you if your name wasnt hard to spell

I know! I can't even get it right half the time. That's why I sign "Tex" with a bunch of scribbles. Jeter says I should just change my name to Tashara but that looks kind of Japanese and I think my dad would be upset.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
I ran out of cards of u because all the ones I send TTM never get back to me.

Did you spell my name right when addressing the envelope? [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] has some more cards if you need them.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Nobody can spell your last name on eBay. Plus who can respect a guy who takes this picture?

texeira19.jpg

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
I think it happened when you quit using and your whole game changed. I respect going clean, but it was pretty obvious. Plus, being on so many teams, makes you look like a hired gun, leaving it hard for fans to follow you, like a sheffield. You were money earlier on though and a blast to watch, but you are now dave kingman, but with a better hitters park and a way better team. Turn is around mark, turn it around.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
"Maybe because I have twice as many WS rings as you. Suck it." -- Craig Counsell

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
By now, I'm sure Mark Texeria has accumulated quite a collection. Turns out he's a janitor at Yankee Stadium and gets a ton of fan mail (none of it for him).

Yep, that's the ticket. Exactly how it happened.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
"Maybe because I have twice as many WS rings as you. Suck it." -- Craig Counsell

Well...well...well...you swing like a rusty gate and have one of the ugliest batting stances I've ever seen.

Look at this beauty.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
Well...well...well...you swing like a rusty gate and have one of the ugliest batting stances I've ever seen.

Look at this beauty.

Walt Hriniak Special that is. Clearly fouled the ball into the Yankees dugout, but that's neither here nor there.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts